[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE CHRISTMAS LMAO flopped Thank you Baby Jesus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: tnb.png (8 KB, 406x196) Image search: [Google]
tnb.png
8 KB, 406x196
>DUDE CHRISTMAS LMAO flopped
Thank you Baby Jesus
>>
>>63424882
still made way more than it deserved to.
>>
Non-Christians won't go to see a Christmas movie, even if it's one making fun of Christmas. Christians won't go see a movie making fun of Christmas.

Only hardcore fedoras and stonerfags saw this. Not quite the demographic to turn a profit on.
>>
Not even out of theaters yet, with a whole month of X-Mas business ahead mind you, and it's already almost $10 million over it's budget.

The movie did fine, and if it's not in the black already DVD/BD sales will totally cover it.
>>
File: pe.png (7 KB, 388x220) Image search: [Google]
pe.png
7 KB, 388x220
>>63424926
The "stonerfags" can do brisk business when they want to
>>
>>63424926

>/pol/JWs

Kill yourself triggered whiny baby
>>
>>63424908
this.

Rogen is pure scum. I'm glad that both Jobs and The Night Before were flops.
>>
>>63424882
Why is that a flop? They made their budget back
>>
>>63425013
>>63424937
Because the studio doesn't collect 100% of the ticket revenue, and the budget doesn't include advertising.

And holy fuck they had commercials for that move EVERYWHERE so the advertising budget must've been through the roof.
>>
>>63424960
nope, that was when 'stoner comedies' were beginning, they're over now.
>>
>>63425013
it's a flop, look it up.
>>
>>63425070
>pineapple express was when stoner comedies were beginning
>2008
Nigga what?
>>
>>63425159
Are you retarded or something? Pineapple Express was the first of a bunch of fucking stoner comedies that followed. They're pretty much dead now, Hang over 3 for example, pic related etc etc.
>>
>>63424969
did he hit a nerve lmao so defensive
>>
File: Sony-Sale-1.jpg (101 KB, 1060x707) Image search: [Google]
Sony-Sale-1.jpg
101 KB, 1060x707
Another Sony Pictures FLOP

Surprise, surprise

Literally the worst studio in Hollywood.
>>
File: 0934534434.jpg (1 MB, 1445x1080) Image search: [Google]
0934534434.jpg
1 MB, 1445x1080
>>63424926
>Non-Christians won't go to see a Christmas movie
I'm a fedora fag who loves the fuck out of Christmas movies and I wouldn't touch this shit with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.
>>
>>63425322
who cares what you think, sub-human.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.