[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: sjwshow.jpg (46 KB, 629x360) Image search: [Google]
sjwshow.jpg
46 KB, 629x360
What does /tv/ think of this show?
>>
>>63424299
I thought the first episode was fairly weak, but started to like it more after that. I'm finished episode 6 the other day.
>>
>>63424299
DUDE WHITE MEN LMAO
>>
>>63424390
I couldn't get past the first episode.The incessant, gratuitous liberal overtones became unbearable after a few episodes. The acting is complete shit.
>>
I hated the first episode so I dropped it for a while but then I went back and watched the entire thing in one sitting.
Great show with a terrible first episode
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
SHITTING
>>
STREET
>>
I feel like this thread has given me a true breakthrough because this is truly /reddit/ the show because everyone on that website is obsessed with this show.

but also, it is a great show, and contains an equal amount of liberal/conservative values that can appeal to anyone on 4chan, especially because of its irreverent humor and (sometimes) great writing

reddit is a terrible website, but in a sense so is 4chan because we created those Scientology faggots that made 4chan look like a bunch of Guy Fawkes wearing autists four or five years ago.

/tv/ is my favorite board on 4chan, but it has an unfortunate overlap with reddit. I'm just (very) drunk and am realizing that this great board has more of a relation to reddit than any of us would like to admit, what's important is that we continue to remain extremely hostile to each other to keep our faggot asses in check
>>
POO
>>
IN
>>
THE
>>
LOO
>>
FOR
>>
>>63424299
POO
>>
YOU
>>
If you hate white people you'll love this show haha!
>>
>>63426595
rajeet dikshit >>>/out/
>>
>>63424299
good
>>
>>63424299
MASTER OF POO
A
S
T
E
R

O
F

P
O
O
>>
Epic in technical scale but breathlessly intimate in narrative scope, Master of None is a sprawling investigation of the human condition.

If you don't agree with this, you are nothing more than a philistine.
>>
curry nigger creates a show where he casts white women as his love interests because that's the only way he can get close to one: the show
>>
>>63426460
>four or five years ago.

Try 8
>>
File: DESIGNATED.png (128 KB, 1190x682) Image search: [Google]
DESIGNATED.png
128 KB, 1190x682
Someone should recolor this with the orange to maroon gradient and combine it with OP's image.
>>
it has some decent people involved such as Eric from Tim and Eric, but the show is obnoxiously liberal and the main character is insultingly and patronizingly naive and annoying.
I'd watch it any day over shit like Big bang theory, but it's not good.
>>
http://www.wired.com/2015/10/master-of-none-is-pretty-much-an-aziz-ansari-autobiography/

Based on a true story
>>
I liked the first half of the season. It reminded me of Louie. The parents and kids episode were really great. Then it kind of just started focusing on Dev and his relationship I found it hard to pay attention.

And yeah, sometimes they werent even trying to hide their politics

>DUDE WOMEN GET PAID LESS LMAO
>>
>>63426733
No, it's based on a poo story
>>
>>63424299
The scene where he takes a psycho to a concert is pretty good. Actually just about any scene that isn't about race is pretty good or at least decent and watchable. Problem is that's only like 30% of the show.

It's "Liberalism: Diversity NOW", the show. I'm actually amazed Aziz let Eric Wareheim get involved in this show at all without making him gay or handicapped. The implications of 'race' is clearly the forefront concept this show wanted to take and it feels forced at times.

I couldn't finish the season, got through eight episodes. It's worth checking out if you're really bored, but I don't think it's worthy of a lot of praise.
>>
I loved it desu, idk why but I watched the entire season in two sittings
>>
>>63424432
>I couldn't get past the first episode
>unbearable after a few episodes
>>
Aziz Ansari was never funny.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.