[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>star wars: TFA spoilers are going to probably leak sometime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>star wars: TFA spoilers are going to probably leak sometime before the premieres
>going to spend the entire night with a megaphone driving around the movie theater parking lot yelling out spoilers to people waiting in line

anyone else?
>>
>>63423860
Let's face it, you won't will you? You'll probably just post it on Twitter and Youtube because you lack the confidence or social skills to do something like this in real life
>>
>>63423860
WHO IS THIS CUTE SLOOT
>>
no,
that's silly
>>
>>63423860
I was just gonna stand outside with a megaphone yelling "KRUSTY KRAB IS UNFAIR, MR. KRABS IS IN THERE" but your idea's good too
>>
File: 1.jpg (176 KB, 1000x675) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
176 KB, 1000x675
Batman v superman will make more money
>>
>>63423860
I'm carrying a brick for just such an occasion
>>
>>63423860
They already leaked you fucking idiot, is this your first day here?

http://millenniumfalcon.com
>>
>>63423860
Uh? The plot already leaked ...
>>
>>63423911
>i'm going to lug around a brick around a heavily patrolled area and expect to go into the theater either with the brick or by just tossing it to the side before you enter

youre in for a rude awakening pleb
>>
>>63423911
Kylo Solo kills Han
>>
>>63423963
It's winter.
Big jackets.
They don't do searches for going to the fucking movie theater
>>
>>63423993
I beg to differ. Considering how high-profile this is, that wouldn't be surprising in the slightest.
>>
>>63423905
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>63423911
>>63423993
You don't need a brick.
https://youtu.be/QhlmKHbPFhU?t=22s

Just use ceramic.

I always carry a pocketful in case someone pisses me off
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.