[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate him so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: large_reddit.jpg (392 KB, 1000x683) Image search: [Google]
large_reddit.jpg
392 KB, 1000x683
Why do you guys hate him so much?
>>
he's really try-hard, annoying and lame. I hope he gets cancelled soon
>>
>>63423021

I don't hate him. He's a smart guy, and if you've seen any of his stuff outside of television, that becomes pretty obvious.

I do have a problem with people who thought the Colbert Report was any kind of serious news source. It was always a comedy show, and people that think it should be taken as anything more than that are absolutely idiots.
>>
>>63423060
I read that as I hope he gets cancer soon and laughed deeply
>>
>>63423021
I don't. I think he's fabulous.
>>
>>63423113
edgy
>>
>>63423021
just look at his fucking face
>>
He's a naive leftist
>>
>>63423021
I hate conservatives.
But I can't fucking stand liberals.
>>
His whole career can be compressed in 3 words: "DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO"
>>
I'd say he's literally Reddit, but there's already Fallon for that.

So he's almost literally Reddit which is still pretty bad.
>>
>>63423138
>leftist
>Catholic
>>
>>63423113
gahahaha
>>
>>63423160
Catholics (at least in the US) are pro-gay, pro-illegal immigration, pro-open borders, and anti-death penalty. They're leftists and their pope is a borderline communist.
>>
>>63423190
>borderline communist
>doesn't want women in the clergy
>doesn't like gays
uh huh
>>
>>63423021
Unfunny liberal shill
>>
>>63423160
He's a liberal, not a leftist.
>>
>>63423212
What the hell do you think Stalinist Russia was? Present day San Francisco?
>>
>>63423021
He's a liberal and believes that the minorities and women deserve the same treatment as people who work for their money.
>>
>>63423190

only shows you what kind of nutjobs american evangelicals are

in europe catholics are the conservatives
>>
>>63423212
>TAKE TERRORIST BROWNIES UNDER THE ROOF, TURN THE OTHER CHEEK, SPREAD THE BUTTHOLE
>wow he's like so conservative man
>>
>>63423160
South america? Mediterranean countries?

Do you even know what a leftist is?
>>
>>63423212
>>doesn't like gays

Most old commies weren't too thrilled about them, either, to be fair.
>>
>>63423212
Neither did most real life communists (replace clergy with the higher ranks of the party elite)
>>
>>63423021
Because he's a leftist eunuch shill.
>>
He's as far left as a person can go. He's terrible

His character on the colbert report was funny but he fuckin sucks.
>>
>>63423021
He's an advocate for that #blacklivesmatter shit and we all know that's the jews pushing their agenda again.

Leave it to the media to push out hard working white people.
>>
meme humour.
>>
>>63423190
Catholic here

>pro gay
Apathetic to it, against adoption and San Francisco faggot "culture"
>pro amnesty
Nope
>Anti Death Penalty
Only reserved for the worst

You're right about the pope being a borderline commie, though. Too bad it's not required to agree with him.

We need a strong military pope to fuck ISIS' shit up with another crusade
>>
>>63423021
I certainly don't hate him, I just don't care about him or his show. Late night talk shows in general can all fuck off tbqhwy.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (2 MB, 3758x2073) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
2 MB, 3758x2073
>>63423247
Yeah if only we could have the progressive free thinking political parties of Europe!
>>
>>63423297
>He's an advocate for that #blacklivesmatter
Nothing wrong with that. Most sane people do as well.
>>
>>63423312
Yeah, I'm sure his Swiss guard will make a huge difference on the battlefield...
>>
>>63423362
LOL
>>
>>63423396
Racist.
>>
le modern day liberal demogogue

also he's outright racist to asians but pusses out on blacks
>>
>>63423380
Yes, they could. Some of the most expensive and intricately crafted rifles belong to the Guard
>>
>>63423362
Yeah, I like how they have no feasible demands, are funded by a Jewish Nazi and destroyed the economies of several cities.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.