[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: End-of-Watch-UK-Quad-Poster.jpg (683 KB, 1000x752) Image search: [Google]
End-of-Watch-UK-Quad-Poster.jpg
683 KB, 1000x752
Thoughts?
>>
Complete garbage
>>
>>63423001
Shit taste fucking cunt, kill yourself.
>>
I thought it was ok. The found-footage aspect also improves it.
Solid 6/10 (maybe even a 7).
>>
>>63423001
This man is correct.

>>63423082
This filthy cockroach has no right to live.
>>
>>63422936
I liked it. it's not trying to be more than it is. A body cop movie.

also I didn't exactly run to the cinema to watch it. Once it was on a show reel I decided to check it out and I was entertained. meh.

watch it if you're curious. won't change your world for the better but isn't all too shitty either. it's just that: a nice movie to fill the void.
>>
>>63423152
>buddy
>>
Decent but massively overrated.
>>
>>63422936
One of the greatest movies I've ever seen.
The most accurate description of law enforcement I've seen in movie.
You'll enjoy it and it's essential Gyllenhaal core. Those who don't enjoy have never had a bro or even worse, an interracial bromance. No kek intended
>>
One of the most pretentious movies I've ever seen.
The most pretentious camera cuts, and directing I've ever seen.
That fuckin toolbag Michael Pina ruins every scene, again. No kek intended but fuck this film.
>>
>>63423331
It's not pretentious at all. It's pretty bad but it's far from pretentious.

The "homies" were an absolute joke. Their portrayal was just fucking awful. From the accents to the dialogue to the performances. Stiff, terrible garbage. Completely ruined the film.

Also Pena is a weak, weak actor.
>>
I couldn't even finish it. Don't understand all the hype it got at the time, but it seems like it kind of died down because I never hear anything about it any more.

The series of events was just too over the top for me. Guy was trying to recreate Training Day in a different way, and it just didn't work.
>>
I like to think of it as a prequel in spirit to this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpRcvTDrA0c
>>
anyone here a cop?
>>
>>63423001
Yup
>>
>>63423447
fuck off racist
>>
Loved it, really like the filming style.
Reminded me of Michael Mann almost, the way the shots would flow.
>>
>>63423220

This. Was a good cop flick, but was incredibly cliché and cut and paste.
>>
>>63422936
Its like watching an extended episode of Southland where the cops love interest is a rat
>>
>>63422936
One of the only good found footage movies, and a pretty good cop movie, not amazing but worth a watch.
>>
>>63422936
I liked the part where walk into an open area where the thugs ware waiting in ambush with AK's on second floor and started spraying at them and misses all the shots, i mean like they ware maybe 20 feet away
>>
It's good, the bromance is good, I do remember the gang members being way over the top / cringey
>>
Too Hollywood for me. Cringed when he boxed the nigger in his living room. Shame because I was really looking forward to a realistic portrayal of the LAPD.
>>
>>63422936
Fuck you faggots, it was great, David Ayer is based
>>
>>63422936
Work in the law enforcement field and I thought it was pretty good. Hits a lot of realism notes you won't see in other movies, but drops in realism sometimes for the sake of entertainment. Not too unlike Fury in that regards.

That part when the backup shows up though was stylized real weird, like a cheap law enforcement commercial.
>>
>>63422936
Is it bad that I liked Street Kings better?
>>
It's surprisingly comfy.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.