[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't that picture look dusty? What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: jesse.png (388 KB, 793x447) Image search: [Google]
jesse.png
388 KB, 793x447
>Don't that picture look dusty?

What did he mean by this?
>>
It was a dusty picture.
>>
It wasn't clean enough
>>
>>63421085
the negro maid was lax in her duties
>>
He meant to say "just fuck my occiput up family"
>>
He was pretending to not be aware of what Robert Ford was about to do. The idea is that the dust masks the reflective property of the glass.The reality is that the picture wasn't dusty at all. By claiming that the picture was a little bit dusty, he was accepting his fate and letting go of his fear of death.
>>
>>63421847

Jesse wasn't afraid of death.
>>
>>63422016

"They're all lies, you know."
>>
>>63422199
"You think they're all lies don't you?"
>>
>>63421847
Yeah, this. He was basically saying "I'm going to turn around where I can't see you so you can shoot me safely" even though it wasn't true
>>
>>63422016

He wasn't in the end, but to say he was never afraid of death is dumb. He would have been killed way earlier if that were the case.
>>
>>63422199

"I tell you one thing that's for certain - you don't mind dying once you've peaked over to the other side."
>>
He was letting Robert kill him
>>
Casey>Ben
>>
>>63423389
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>63421847
>>63422325
This but he also did this on purpose because he wanted Bob shoot him in the back, thereby permanently destroying his reputation as a coward.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.