[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your favorite TV season of all time, others rate the one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: fargo-season-2-dunst-plemons.jpg (445 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
fargo-season-2-dunst-plemons.jpg
445 KB, 1500x1001
Post your favorite TV season of all time, others rate the one you posted
>>
>>63421075
but you just /threaded.....
>>
>>63421075
My favourite TV season is usually 2, by that point the show has found it's ground.
>>
can someone explain the ayy lmao angle to me
>>
>>63421131
Reagan
>>
>>63421131

It's like croutons in salad
>>
File: Season-4-Game-of-Thrones-Blu-ray.jpg (331 KB, 1188x1500) Image search: [Google]
Season-4-Game-of-Thrones-Blu-ray.jpg
331 KB, 1188x1500
>>
>>63421075
>Of all time

I love this season but that's just sad OP
>>
>>63421433
All of the episodes this season have been 10/10.
>>
File: sfu_season5.jpg (52 KB, 510x755) Image search: [Google]
sfu_season5.jpg
52 KB, 510x755
>>
>>63422128
S1 and S2 kick the shit out 5.
>>
Bob's Burgers Season 4.
There's not a single bad episode, and so many brilliant ones.

Also, Slumber Part Fashion show is a song that I would pay legitimate money for a full version
>>
File: 1433511530770.png (384 KB, 629x490) Image search: [Google]
1433511530770.png
384 KB, 629x490
Twin Peaks Season 2

Higher highs and lower lows than 1, the 'bad' episodes remain enjoyable thanks to the characters, and, intentionally or otherwise, do a great job of satirising the soap opera elements, and can be seen as general downward spiral of your average TV series condensed into one season.
>>
>>63421075
8/10 so far it's been brilliant, but I can't really give it a 9 or 10 without having seen the whole show.

It does a perfect job of subverting expectations when it has to, and indulging in them when it wants to.
>>
File: Supernatural_Season_5_BRCover.jpg (2 MB, 1603x1856) Image search: [Google]
Supernatural_Season_5_BRCover.jpg
2 MB, 1603x1856
This season was fucking awesome its this or arrow season 2
>>
>>63423687
7-8/10

I think season 4 is a bit better, but season 5 has some of the best straight drama in the series. After that it all felt kind of forced.
>>
>>63423797
Season 6 was okay first half was a bit meh but the second half went back to the old style
Season 7 was awful a few stand out episodes stopped me from dropping it
Season 8 massive improvement one of my favourite seasons
Season 9 it was okay I guess
Season 10 was a bit too slow but enjoyable
Season 11 so far has been excellent
>>
>>63423892
I'll be honest, I really stopped caring after season 6-7. I've watched up to around season 9, but I have a lot of trouble really giving a shit about the brother's relationship drama. It's just too many shots of Dean's melancholic face as he tells Sam it might be better if they just stay away from one another before three episodes later they decide that they have to stay together because they're family. That said, there have been a few episodes or moments that have managed to keep me somewhat invested.
>>
>>63423687
literally dropped immediately following this, didn't even watch a single other episode. There was no reason for it.
>>
>>63421075
Mad Men season 5, just in front of Sopranos season 6
>>
Sopranos Season 6, it transcends television.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.