[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you fuckers write this? "Bale cannot be blamed ent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
Did you fuckers write this?

"Bale cannot be blamed entirely for this confusion as Terence Malick's directing style is quite abstract. Bale admitted that he wasn't provided any script for the film. The actor was just dropped onto the scenes without being given the slightest clue about what was going on.
His co-stars, however, were kept in the loop and were pretty much aware and well-informed about the scenes. "Everyone else always got more material than I did. Terry called it 'torpedoing'," Bale explained, "I never got any pages at all. I would just arrive and he would say, 'Deal with it and see what happens'."

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/christian-bale-thought-teresa-palmer-was-a-night-club-stripper-while-filming-knight-of-cups-yes-for-real/1/540246.html
>>
>>63419595
Do anymore Terry pics exist? That's the only one that ever gets posted.

Hell even one reward program couldn't get a pic of him so they pulled this one from google.
>>
>>63419595
based malick
>>
File: malick and bale u wot.jpg (138 KB, 956x705) Image search: [Google]
malick and bale u wot.jpg
138 KB, 956x705
>>63419644

My fave
>>
dont know who that is but check em
>>
>>63419595
>Terry called it 'torpedoing'
>>
File: Malick swag.jpg (91 KB, 664x633) Image search: [Google]
Malick swag.jpg
91 KB, 664x633
>>63419595

A couple of them.
>>
File: malick young.jpg (78 KB, 360x460) Image search: [Google]
malick young.jpg
78 KB, 360x460
>>63419848

He's so handsome and athletic.
>>
>>63419595
is this real? what a fag
>>
File: badlands.png (1 MB, 724x957) Image search: [Google]
badlands.png
1 MB, 724x957
>>63419880
>>
Malick has been swallowed by capitalism.
>>
>>63419963

I hate this pudgy fucking daddy's boy so much.
>>
>>63419880

How do you look like a pussy destroyer one minute then Santa the next?

Also best story

>During priniciple photography of Brave New World, Christopher Plummer had become so frustrated with the visionary director that one morning he walked up to Malick and demanded to have his contract cancelled. After a few heated moments Plummer violently knocked Malicks hat from his head only to discover the hat had not moved. In shock, Plummer left the scene and did not appear all day. One extra asked the director how he still had his hat on to which Malick replied "I believed"
>>
File: Malick's World.jpg (72 KB, 534x493) Image search: [Google]
Malick's World.jpg
72 KB, 534x493
>>63419644
>>
>>63420074

>brave new world

Please leave.
>>
Terence Malick is what happens when a Bodhisattva decides the best way for him to help others to enlightenment is by going back to Hollywood.
>>
>>63420074
top fucking lel
>>
>>63420074

Brave New World?
>>
>>63420475
>>63420241

That's what the pasta has, iunno
>>
>>63420548
>>63420475

it's an 8 hour film that never got released.
>>
You fuckers honestly believe actresses have talent?

There is no difference skillwise between a stripper and an actress.
>>
>>63420655
>being this 14
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.