[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT; Movie's you have mastered.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: lord of the rings.jpg (8 KB, 186x272) Image search: [Google]
lord of the rings.jpg
8 KB, 186x272
It took me 6 years after the release, but I have mastered The Lord Of The Rings.

I literally know every line, action and could even tell you when in how many seconds or minutes that scene is about to begin and who is in that scene, what happens ect. I have mastered LOTR.
>>
EDIT; I could even tell you what music plays or sound effect you are hearing at any moment.
>>
I HAVE BEEN GHOST BANNED
>>
>>63416942

but have you read the book?

if not then you havent mastered shit about LOTR
>>
tfw you can do exactly the same and still love the movie
>>
>>63417083
fuck the book I have mastered the movie!
>>
I have mastered The Matrix movies, I know every line but I've never shown this ability to anyone, dont want to come out as an autist.
>>
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

The hardest part was the litany, obviously.
>>
Three day's and night's pursuit… no food, no rest, and no sign of our quarry but what bare rock can tell.
>>
File: Peter-Jackson.jpg (25 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
Peter-Jackson.jpg
25 KB, 420x300
>>63417126
>It's over Tolkien, I have the high ground!
>>
Spider-Man 2
>>
>>63417267
Why do you lay these troubles on an already troubled mind?
>>
have you read every single line Tolkien ever wrote including his long-standing correspondence with publishers Allen & Unwin?
>>
>>63416942

I have mastered Home Alone 2
>>
File: 91aPt86O4lL._SL1500_.jpg (396 KB, 1281x1500) Image search: [Google]
91aPt86O4lL._SL1500_.jpg
396 KB, 1281x1500
I have mastered Battle: Los Angeles™ mastered in 4k®
>>
>>63416942
I know every line of sin city, watched it at least 20 times
>>
I know a guy who knows every line to the spongebob movie
Not even a lie I've seen him recite it
He's not even an autist he gets pussy
I don't understand
>>
File: no redemption.jpg (36 KB, 800x1291) Image search: [Google]
no redemption.jpg
36 KB, 800x1291
>>63419189
>tfw that is how he gets pussy
>>
mastered the typical teenager movies, pulp fiction and fight club. pretty much mastered star wars, the prequels mostly from memes and plinkett.
>>
File: Slide4.png (48 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Slide4.png
48 KB, 960x720
>>63416942
>Movie's--
You'll never master anything OP, with punctuation like that.
>>
File: 1415049023734.jpg (24 KB, 426x382) Image search: [Google]
1415049023734.jpg
24 KB, 426x382
kek, you dumb bitch, I've memorized every line from the 3 extended editions from the trilogy and took like 2 years.
>>
> tfw the only movie you've ever truly mastered was probably The Lion King :|.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.