[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agents of SHIELD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
convince me to watch this, what am I in for?
>>
No here has seen this?
>>
>>63416898
>>63416992

Season 2 and 3 are amazing (for a sci-fi genre show)

Season 1 is awful through like the first 16 episodes. I only picks up around the Winter Soldier tie in but it's still bad.

My suggestion: Watch Winter Soldier and then start with season 2 of Agents of Shield.
>>
>>63417072
I could be wrong, but from memory, despite being lackluster, isn't the first half of season 1 still kinda important for establishing the group and such
>>
>>63417230
you're wrong

>>63417072
Season 2 is still bad
>>
>>63417230
>isn't the first half of season 1 still kinda important for establishing the group and such

Somewhat, there is a heel turn that is one of the best things to happen to the series. As long as you know the quality in season 1 is shit in advance and you still want to give it a go.... go for it.
>>
>>63416898
This whole marvel thing is like a steak dinner. the steak being the movies this show being the hard fat that you don't eat.
>>
it's shit. Avoid it at all costs.

>>63417072
>Season 2 and 3 are amazing

No.
>>
>>63416898
>what am I in for?
boredom. lots and lots of boredom.
>>
Don't watch, bad show, never gets good
>>
>>63417072
>skipping anything
no fuck you, I bet you use episode guides for star trek too
>>
File: 2346234.jpg (120 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2346234.jpg
120 KB, 300x300
cute bitches

also, it has a good plot, a few twists and turns and the character arcs are alright... it's capeshit and spyshit combined
>>
>>63419648
chloe is the only true 9/10 working in hollywood atm
>>
>>63419728
terrible actress, she should continue doing ass-modelling
>>
>>63419927
Shes goat pleb,i hope she gets more roles.
>>
>>63417072
At no point in any season do they ever resolve anything.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.