[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Iliekedit.jpg (39 KB, 337x500) Image search: [Google]
Iliekedit.jpg
39 KB, 337x500
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

I actually liked it.

This is God damn embarrassing.
>>
Is it true that they censor "sucks" (as in "that sucks") when it's on television?

It's a decent flick though, also check out Mean Girls which is also surprisingly good.
>>
what made you even decide to watch it to begin with
>>
>ew my moms pussy is wrinkly
>and it feels dry

best part of the movie
>>
>>63416880
DANG JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOK LIKE THAT?
>>
>>63416920

Prime Lohan you massive faggot
>>
>>63416937
"That's definitely not mine"

7/10. Yeah surprisingly good due to the performances of the leads, considering it's a "young adult disneyt" movie.

Lindsey was way hot back then.
>>
>>63416909
Mean girls was forgettable though. hehe.
>>
Here's the kicker. Lohan was not only timeless beautiful, but she was a charismatic and engaging actress with a versatility unseen since the days of Liz Taylor. She was like a one in a million star but sex drugs fame and liquor absolutely wrecked her in a period of about 3 years. Talk about a tragedy.
>>
>>63416972

my mind went there too
>>
File: 0.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>63416972
>>
>>63418239
goddamn, Lohan got herself on a train of just fuck my shit up and got a postcard at every stop...
>>
>>63418299
>>63419021

very original
>>
>>63416880
imagine being lindsay
>>
>>63418239
I usually don't care about actors' personal lives, but Lohan's is pretty fucked up. Largely self-inflicted, but tragic nonetheless.
>>
>>63419921
Agreed, I'd watch the fuck out of a Lohan biopic.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.