[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which episode (book adaptation) are you most looking forward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Which episode (book adaptation) are you most looking forward to in this series?
>>
who will play violet?

this is extremely important
>>
Should have made it animated.... Still, probably books 5 and 12.
>>
>>63416056

The one where the chick gets totally naked, is made unconscious, and old men molest her for money. That one was great.
>>
>Netflix original

trash it
>>
>>63416056
I don't remember it perfectly, but the Reptile Room had a much, much happier tone. I'm looking forward to that and the inevitable bringdown.

The one where they live in the house on the cliff with the crazy aunt was also pretty great. It had a really good atmosphere, the lakeside/seaside village was really distinct.

I barely remember the later books, but the final one (don't they reach on island with an airborne house?) will be pretty excellent. Olaf gives a great speech about how little the kids actually understand him and how far they were from the truth the entire time, also pretty sure he says he wasn't the person who killed the Baudelaire parents

thanks for reminding me of this op, when does it release?
>>
>>63416370
Not for a while. no official date yet
>>
File: violet11.jpg (25 KB, 451x422) Image search: [Google]
violet11.jpg
25 KB, 451x422
I just want a new qt. Too bad they'll never be able to top this.
>>
File: 1411448691723.jpg (14 KB, 368x468) Image search: [Google]
1411448691723.jpg
14 KB, 368x468
>>63416923
>tfw she does full frontal in like all of her movies now
>>
>>63416101

I felt guilty about enjoying that movie desu senpai
>>
The one where they are forced to live in the hotel by those vain siblings and then they find the triplets trapped.
Also how they handle the grim grotto and 'the great unknown' will be interesting to day the least.
>>
>>63416101
u wot, I don't remember this in the books
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.