[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With hopefully just one more week until the reviews start pouring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: TFA-RT.png (206 KB, 766x339) Image search: [Google]
TFA-RT.png
206 KB, 766x339
With hopefully just one more week until the reviews start pouring in, let's play Guess the Tomatometer Score!
>>
HEHE
>>
>>63414913
MEME
>>
Mmm I love it
>>
>>63414883
80%
with 60% of the 80% calling the 20% manchildren for not giving this a 100%

which is funny because you'd think they would finally let nerds and basementdwellers tell us what star wars should look like
>>
>>63414883
Okay, let's make this a bit more interesting. If anyone here can guess the exact RT score (either normal critics or top critics, it doesn't have to be both), I'll post a video of myself painting my dick like a lightsaber and sucking it.
>>
>>63415048
82%
>>
>>63414883
It's going to start out around 90% because the reviewers will be influenced by the hype and afraid of the nerdrage backlash. After it comes out and more people see it it will go down to around 78%.
>>
>>63415048
>>
>>63414913
>>63414934
congratulations you're easily swayed by a retard spamming a meme
>>
99%, Judging by the amount of sockpuppetry that's gone into shilling this movie on /tv/ in the last few months.
>>
Its going to have thousands of 10/10 reviews from blogs that were made specifically to give it 10/10.

There will be people that legitimately believe the blogs weren't made by Disney's marketing department.
>>
>>63414883
64%
>>
>>63414883
There's a review embargo
>>
>>63414883
In the late 80s. Star Wars clouds reviewers' judgement. Episode 1 and 2 weren't criticized nearly as harshly as they needed to be, so they're both in the mid-50s and 60s on Rotten Tomatoes. Revenge of th Sith is sitting at an 80 percent, basically because it was "the last Star Wars ever" and I suspect because they thought it could be campy fun like many do now.

So Force Awakens has the franchise perks, but also to be honest with you my family, it looks like it will be a solid adventure film like star Trek '09. It will be picked apart plenty afterward, sure, but it will win by first impressions.
>>
>>63415048
92%
>>
Its gonna get a Best Picture nod like episode iv
>>
73%
>>
File: real.png (200 KB, 765x339) Image search: [Google]
real.png
200 KB, 765x339
>>63414883
Here's what the real score will look like
>>
76%
>>
>>63415173
>nerdrage
They are geeks anon.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.