[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: movies that don't get enough love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: termintorsalvation.jpg (86 KB, 533x720) Image search: [Google]
termintorsalvation.jpg
86 KB, 533x720
I though Salvation was great. an awesome depiction of post-Judgement Day world. and the best portrayal of Reese and John Conner that the series has ever seen. overall I don't think it's quite as good as 1-3, but that's more of a testament to how great I think those movies are. at the very least Salvation is worthy of being in the Terminator franchise unlike the steaming pile that was Genisys.
>>
File: 1435539354577.jpg (266 KB, 914x1249) Image search: [Google]
1435539354577.jpg
266 KB, 914x1249
>I'm going to settle for the least shittiest out of all of the shitty films in the universe.

1 and 2 are great.
3 was shit.
4 was generic and average at best.
5 was pointless.

Hows the Sarah Conner Chronicles? Never watched them
>>
>>63414160

The premise was interesting (terminator with human memories) but about half of the movie is a CG shit fest.

It's very boring but the first 20 minutes or so we're really good. Sadly it took a huge departure from those grounded moments to bring in a huge overarching plot that nobody cares about.
>>
>>63414251
SCC was pretty great. no proper ending sucks . but still worth watching
>>
File: trash anime.png (297 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
trash anime.png
297 KB, 878x900
>>63414251
>anime image
>>
>>63414251

It was actually pretty good but of course nobody watched it cause it wasn't Arnie. And since its a FOX show of course they gave it the axe instead of letting it hit a stride in s3.
>>
I like it a lot too. Not sure why it gets all the hate
>>
>>63414251
How do you settle for a movie?
>>
File: terminator-kylereese2037736.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
terminator-kylereese2037736.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>63414160

It was just a disjointed mess with terrible, cardboard characters and awful dialogue.

The original two films had heart in them. There was genuine effort and attention to detail in all parts of their production. Everything since T2 comes across like it was made by a group of high school kids after drinking two RedBulls.
>>
>>63414160
>I don't think it's quite as good as 1-3
>good as 1-3
>3

top kek
>>
I wish they had gone with the original ending where John dies and they put his skin on Marcus' endoskeleton so that John can live on in the eyes of the resistance.
>>
1 > 2 > 4 > 3 = 5
>>
>>63414740

There are people out there who unironically class 3 in the same league as 1 and 2.

We live in some terrible times.
>>
>>63414657
What do you mean?
>>
>>63415069
Do you stop watching other movies?
>>
>>63414251
Cameron best terminatorfu
>>
>>63415213
Nope. I finish the majority of movies i watch.
I just critique films too much and can't get enjoyment out of them that your average movie goer would.

An example being Jurassic World'. While i enjoyed the first half of the film the final half felt more 'monster movie' than its predecessors and while i understand wanting to have the film on its own ground, it just felt stupid and silly. Also the running gag jokes were awful. Film should have taken itself more seriously, but yeah.

TLDR;
Guess i have too high expectations in films anon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.