[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dropped, fucking dropped I'm all into it, giving several
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
dropped, fucking dropped
I'm all into it, giving several hours of my stupid life to this shit, and it TREATS ME LIKE A MORON

>season 2 finale
>sherlock jumps
>season 3 intro
>IT SHOWS HIM WITH A BUNGEE CORD BLATANTLY NOT ANYWHERE IN THE PREVIOUS EPISODE
I even went back right away to look for it in the last scene, any kind of hint of it, and no. In a fit of rage I just deleted the episodes.

If you like Sherlock Holmes, don't bother with "Sherlock" the current one, go for the Grenada series The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. Jeremy Brett is great.
>>
>>63411765
Honestly can't tell what's bait any more. ITV Sherlock is based af tho
>>
>>63411765
Wait, this show is about Sherlock Holmes? I thought it was about some autistic alien trying to fit in with humanity but he always gets into trouble and his tard-wrangler has to help him and make him understand what humans are.
>>
DUDE HOMOEROTICISM LMAO
>>
>tfw Americans do a more enjoyable Sherlock than Brits these days

Elementary shits all over it. Sherlock felt to try hard.

Sherlock is best when it's a cozy case of the week where some old lady died and now they have to find her missing necklace or something.
>>
>>63411896
I started Elementary but my autism won't let me enjoy a Sherlock who has sex with women "because of my baser instincts" or whatever it was.
>>
>>63411765
Haha you fell into the tumblr trap haha.

I bet you enjoyed when L O S T explained everything about how that wheel moves the whole Island.
>>
>>63411921
Yeah. Don't get me wrong, it's filled with a lot of stupid shit. But it still far more enjoyable than Sherlock.
>>
>>63411829
No, that's Doctor Who.
>>
>>63411966
My bad.
>>
File: steven-mofatt[1].jpg (14 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
steven-mofatt[1].jpg
14 KB, 624x351
Welcome to the world of Moffat, where hyped up storylines and plot twists just get dropped and forgotten without explanation
>>
The only people who don't enjoy Sherlock are too stupid to follow basic logic.
>>
>>63411896
But that isn't really Sherlock, changing everything and using the Sherlock name is a filthy Jew trick. He's a detective but he's not Sherlock Holmes, might as well make him a black cleaning lady and call her Sherlock.
>>
>>63411765
>Watson's wife is a secret assassin
>Watson's wife in that laughably bad costume

they should've cancelled the show after that
>>
>>63412030
It still feels pretty Sherlock to me.
I mean, as much as a Sherlock in modern times can fell.

It's practically the only tolerable Sherlock Holmes film/series in the past 20 years.
>>
>>63411765
>watching anything non-comedic UK made

enjoy your big black cock television
>>
>>63411765
you literally just had to go on through the episode, that was just a theory by andersen
too bad you have autism
6/10 made me reply
>>
>>63412107
>he hasn't seen mr. holmes
>>
>>63411765
Can't wait for Moriarty showing up again
>lol the gun was fake, so was the blood my body
>>
>>63412013
your favourite movie is also inception and everyone who doesnt like it is too stupid to understand it right? fuck off normie
>>
>>63412282
pretty sure op is just trolling.
and 2 be fair, the actual explanation is as retarded and unrealistic as the bungee theory
>>
>>63412438
Just because your Reddit and Morty show said Inception doesn't make sense doesn't mean anything. He's not actually written by a genius so Rick doesn't get the final say on anything. The guy who writes him is a regular douchebag who visits Reddit and 4chan like we do.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.