[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Qui Gon : I wager my new pod for...the boy and his mother. Waddo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Qui Gon : I wager my new pod for...the boy and his mother.
Waddo : No pod is worth 2 slaves! Not even close!
Qui Gon : The boy then?
Waddo : Well....

What the fuck you just said its not even close and now you're considering betting Anakin for a pod, even though he is infinitely more valuable to you out of the two (what the fuck does Shmi even do?). He's a fucking prodigy child who can build robots and repair ships and you're going to 'let fate decide' all of a sudden when you just said it's a no brainer.
>>
>podigy child

uhh every kid in star wars is a god damned genius
>>
>are you an angel?

yfw he was talking about the wingéd Watto, but natalie portman assumed he was talking about her, and he was too embarrassed to correct her.
>>
>>63411146
he's fucking colorful dice must have been loaded. He was sure he would win in a bet of "chance". Why would he expect to be tricked by fucking magic.
>>
>>63411146
>what the fuck design shmi even do?

I think we know, OP. I think we all know.
>>
>What the fuck does Shmi even do?

Booty is a hot commodity in the desert. besides Anikin didn't like sand
>>
>>63411146
>"the boy then"
>it ain't Shmi starts playing
>>
>>63411517
That's my guess, too.
>>
>>63411146
>What the fuck you just said its not even close and now you're considering betting Anakin for a pod

Wow, it's almost like he was bartering or something.
>>
>>63411618

That's funny
>>
>>63411517
This

Are you stupid op?
I understood the dice were loaded the second he pulled that out as the "deciding factor"

But I understand. This is part of the "I HATE EVERYTHING STAR WARS REEEEEEEE" meme that's going on
>>
>>63411828
But then why did he say no initially if he was using a loaded dice?
>>
>>63411517
>why would he expect to be tricked by fucking magic

oh I don't know, maybe because the first thing Obi Wan did when they first met was give away the fact that he's a Jedi and attempted to use magic mind tricks on him twice right in front of his face.
>>
>loaded dice

It's not even that complicated, there's 4 reds in a line, with 2 blues either side of that line of reds. watto rolls is across the line of reds
>>
>>63411918
Qui-Gon*
>>
>>63411918
>>63411828

It was definitely stupid of Watto to try the loaded dice, knowing Gin was Jedi, but he may not have known about that power beforehand. When the dice don't roll in his favor though, I guess the idea is that he doesn't want to admit he's a cheater/uses loaded dice, even though he must know the Jedi manipulated the dice at that point (aka cheated). He should have called the deal off, but they probably shook on it or something. Watto knew he was being out-jewed, and by a goyim no less.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.