[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 864.jpg (977 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
864.jpg
977 KB, 1200x1200
>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you.

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.
>>
Predator and T-1000

Why? Because the only man who was capable of killing them was Arnold Schwarzenegger, and he's old now.
>>
Who is the bottom right guy?
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (94 KB, 478x487) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
94 KB, 478x487
>>63408197
>doesn't know Prince "did nothing wrong" Nuada

Hi leddit.
>>
>>63408148
Nuada and Predator

Nuada because I want to meet someone magical, predator because his plasma caster can probably take down TF. The rest aren't a threat.
>>
>>63408197
>he hasn't seen hellboy
>>>/out/
>>
>>63408148
T-1000 and Aliens.
>>
>>63408179
nuada and slashers

nuada will use his underground connections to hide me away while his literally invincible soldiers destroy the earth to ensure the deaths of the others.

as for the slashers, if they don't kill everyone in the first movie, they definitely will in the sequels.
>>
>>63408148
Nuada and Predator

Predators have shown to conduct themselves with integrity and honour, even if they are intent hunting you for sport.

Nuada did nothing wrong and is also ruled by a moral code and is someone who will sacrifice all in the pursuit of upkeeping that code.

Do I win OP?
>>
>>63408148
Id be an easy t1000 and predator if it weren't for nauda. Those golden army bots are indestructible.

Otherwise the ridiculously accurate, rapid rate of fire and power of the predator's plasma gun take most of the others out no problem.
>>
>>63408148
T-1000 - basically indestructable
Predator - Stealth cloak and plasma casters n' shit
>>
>>63408303
But the T-1000 isn't alive anon, it's a machine.

It can't give its life for you, it's a trick question.

T-1000 confirmed to turn on you.
>>
>pick lizard guy to protect me
>travel to Israel
>control reptilian overlords
>US and IDF armies at my disposal
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.