[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Triangle_(Christopher_Smith).jpg (201 KB, 285x422) Image search: [Google]
Triangle_(Christopher_Smith).jpg
201 KB, 285x422
Thoughts?
>>
One of the most widely misunderstood and underappreciated films of the 21st century.
>>
>>63406768
>widely misunderstood
how so
>>
>>63406768
Hello, reddit
>>
>>63406783
People are generally too quick to point out plot-holes and inconsistencies which aren't there if you pay attention. It's not by any means a question of the film being difficult to understand, it's that most people seem to assume there's no need, so they aren't trying. I blame the shit marketing.

On top of that, people seem quick to dismiss the level to which it's steeped in references to Greek mythology, even playing out like a trip through the five rivers of Hades, Jess assuming the role of Sisyphus. Again, not difficult to understand if you have basic knowledge of Greek mythology, but people seem to assume it's not there.
>>
>>63406678
I went in thinking it was going to be shit.
Watched it thinking it was pretty shit.
>dat shimalimadingdong twist

I honestly thought it was alright.

>check letterboxd

Apparently I gave it a 4/5 when I watched 4 years ago....YIKES nigga.
>>
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>63407000
>dat shimalimadingdong twist

What are you talking about?
>>
>>63407028
That she was the killer all along I think.
>>
>>63407028
What? Did you not even watch the movie nigga?
See >>63407065
>>
>>63407065
>>63407101
I get that's what you're referring to, but that gradually starts becoming evident early on. There's no big reveal or anything.
>>
>>63406678
weird why they went through all the effort of trying to make it look like it was set in america when its clearly in queensland i felt that was really unneeded
>>
>>63408189
Yeah, that felt unnecessary.
>>
>>63406678
Started great, but after a while i just felt like i knew everything that was going to happen. Reminds me a lot of Coherence, which i probably prefer.
>>
>>63406678
It was entertaining.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.