[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know /tv/ hates capeshit because of meme reasons, biut #realtalk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: jameson.png (59 KB, 281x211) Image search: [Google]
jameson.png
59 KB, 281x211
I know /tv/ hates capeshit because of meme reasons, biut #realtalk here, Spider-Man 2, The Dark Knight, The Avengers, and at least one of the X-Men sequels, are all legit. enjoyable flicks, right?
>>
>hashtags
You're either a shitty troll or a shitty person. Either way, fuck off back to /v/.
>>
>>63406284
www.reddit.com is where you're looking for
>>
>>63406340
Thanks! LMAO xD
>>
No, the only legit capeshit movies are:
Watchmen
The Dark Knight
Unbreakable

Everything else is shit
>>
File: 1432811272958.gif (2 MB, 403x554) Image search: [Google]
1432811272958.gif
2 MB, 403x554
>The Avengers is enjoyable
>>
>>63406284
Hi , Reddit ! :D
>>
>>63406472
>watchmen
what utter shit that film was. To say its good is to be called a pleb. Worst Snyder film and I include that flying owls one in that
>>
>>63406472
Unbreakable is the only decent one you listed there. You're wrong, there are far more than that but clearly you stick to the mainstream shitheap of what /tv/ lets you know about. For example Darkman or RoboCop.
>>
Here's the correct list you reddit-fags

The Dark Knight
Watchmen
Batman Begins
Sin City
Spiderman 2
Xmen: First Class
Iron Man
>>
If you use the word capeship you're autistic. I'm glad the word is popular though, it's like a Jewish star on your shoulder. Easy to tell which ones are the degenerates.
>>
>>63406622
Iron Man and The Winter Soldier are the only good MCU films.
>>
>>63406690
What the fuck is a capeship you retard?
>>
>>63406537
Name one MCU film better than Watchmen
>>
>>63406883
all of them, watchman is garbage bruv
>>
I want to like Batman Begins but Batman broke his rule a few times. Ruins it quite frankly. Dark Knight is pretty okay, dialogue is terrible though.

Winter Soldier was pretty good. I hate it when movies fake advertise but it was good in its own right. Should have been named something else though.

X-Men Orgins Wolverine is a guilty pleasure.
>>
>>63406622
>listing Spider-Man: The Memequel over the original and the best
What is it with people thinking romance trouble, THAT train-saving scene and a villain that's not even in control of his own motives and schemes makes for a better movie. It just rehashes the Green Goblin and pushes it to eleven.
>entirety of NYC is in danger because "tritium"
>M.J. sleeps around some more
>Harry Osborne written backwards as a superfluous, aimless character and only used as a weak build-up for the third film
>next to no emphasis on the importance of family
>Peter Parker is literally too stupid to find a better job than a pizza boy
>uses a police scanner instead of just gliding trough between the city skyscrapers and lurking hotbeds of crime
>little interaction with Dr. Octavius before he turns
>little interaction with Dr. Octavius AFTER he turns
>few scenes at night
>ending of the film isn't moving or thoughtful, it just chimes in on the possibility of more money for S O N Y
>dozens of people see Spiderman's face
Fucking above-average popcorn material and you know it.
>>
File: 1347962682305.png (61 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1347962682305.png
61 KB, 212x218
>>63406284
>The Avengers
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>63406472
>Unbreakable
>good
Nice meme.
>>
>>63406543
>For example Darkman or RoboCop.
I should slap your shit for calling Darkman and Robocop, capeshit.
>>
From what I've seen IMO

God Tier
The Dark Knight, Unbreakable, Watchmen, X-Men First Class, The Incredibles

Good Tier
Iron Man, Avengers Assemble, Spiderman, Spiderman 2, Batman Begins, V For Vendetta, Kick Ass, X-Men, X-Men 2, X-Men Days Of Future Past

Average Tier
Iron Man 2, The Dark Knight Rises, Avengers Age Of Ultron, Kick Ass 2, The Amazing Spiderman, Thor, Thor The Dark World, Hulk, Captain America The Winter Soldier

Bad Tier
Iron Man 3, Captain America The First Avenger, Spiderman 3, The Amazing Spiderman 2, X-Men 3, X-Men Origins Wolverine, The Wolverine, Man Of Steel, Fantastic Four (2005), Fantastic Four Rise Of The Silver Surfer, The Incredible Hulk

Shit Tier
Daredevil, Batman & Robin, Green Lantern, Fantastic Four (2015)
>>
>>63407318
In the vein of superheroes, it fits the bill. I didn't label either "capeshit" directly, mind.
>>
I like these ones:

"Spider-Man"
"Spider-Man 2"
"Spider-Man 3"
"Watchmen"
"Thor"
"X-Men: First Class"
"The Avengers"
"Dredd"
>>
The best capeshit is like a mediocre normal film at best.

The Incredibles, Batman Returns, X2, First Class, Spider-Man 2, Super, Winter Soldier, and maybe the first Ironman are good capeshit, but I'd rather watch a real, big boy movie any day.
>>
>>63406284
No, only Batman Returns
>>
>>63406883

What does comparing it to other shit have to do with Watchmen being a bad movie given the source material? Fucking Synder-apologists and their diversion tactics
>>
>>63408065
Bringing source material into an argument about movies makes you instantly wrong.
>>
>>63406855
Superhero movie
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.