[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one would you drop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: gs.jpg (179 KB, 580x858) Image search: [Google]
gs.jpg
179 KB, 580x858
Which one would you drop?
>>
Frodo went on to do things that nerds and autists enjoy. Richie Rich did jack shit but look more and more drugged up. Richie Rich should have been thrown off a cliff irl, 2bh.
>>
you would have to be literally retarded to think there is any scenario where she dropped her own son
>>
forgot this movie existed
>>
>>63405466

It was let a monster live or become a monster.
>>
I save Culks because he went on to bang Mila Kunis in her prime and that's pretty based.
>>
>>63405466

Nigga the whole point is that she goes against her nature to do what is right, which is what Kevin McCallister never does.
>>
Frodo vs. Party Monster. Hard choice.
>>
>>63404167

>saving a dog killer

And didn't he kill his baby brother? Nah fuck you son, you gotta go
>>
How long ago did I watch this?
Maybe I should watch it again.
>>
>>63404167

>mom I'm slipping, I need your other hand

That cute little pretend voice was great
>>
Save the blonde kid and help him become a powerful politician whilst I become rich from it
>>
>>63405500
So, in your mind, if she let a monster live by letting her own son die, she is not a monster?
>>
>>63405550
>goes against her nature
Did your mother not love you or something? In what way is not dropping her own son against her or any other mothers nature?
>>
>>63405838

True, I guess it's a Catch 22 either way because she'd willingly have to drop Frodo to save him and he did nothing wrong.
>>
>don't fuck with me
What did he mean by this?
How much money did his parents get for him to say that?
>>
>>63405886

>Both Macaulay Culkin and Elijah Wood were trained by the stunt coordinator, Jack Gill and rehearsed for 6 weeks prior to this scene so that they could be comfortable and act while hanging 180 feet above the water. When Macaulay's character was dropped by his mother (Wendy Crewson) the movie needed a shot of the real Macaulay and not a stunt double falling away from camera on the actual cliff. After discussions with Macaulay's parents' and with Macaulay, he agreed to do a 30 foot fall on a cable on the actual cliff, 180 feet above a freezing Lake Superior, but he wanted one thing in return for this act of bravery: a BB gun. Macaulay performed the cable fall perfectly and was given his BB gun.
>>
>>63404167

Imagine if this kid was switched with the kid in Home Alone.
>>
>>63404167
>In the UK cut of this movie, the scene of Henry throwing a dummy off a bridge onto a road and causing a multiple-car pile-up was edited (in one of many examples of UK censors getting rid of scenes featuring dangerous actions that can easily be imitated in real life, mostly fight moves, destructive pranks, ingesting chemicals, and tooling around with sharp objects, electricity, or fire).
bongland was always full of gaylords, why did not we see it in the 90s?
>>
>>63405972

>Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles

They had a ban on ninjas, what do you expect.
>>
basically this movie decided which child actor would become more successful in the future

still feels surreal desu
>>
>>63405900
A red rider? Better be careful he doesn't shoot his eye out
>>
>>63404167
I'd drop you, OP. I'd drop you.
>>
>>63404167
The one that killed my other child and was ready to throw a rock at my face moments earlier.
>>
>>63404167
Both for the lulz lol
>>
This is sequel to Home Alone movies, right? Did the encounters with Marv and Harry traumatize development of Kevin's psyche, so much that this happened? Or was he born psychopath, overall he did seem to enjoy tormenting of Marv and Harry in quite sadistic way. Did the 'Marv turns into skeleton' -scene actually symbolize the state of Kevin's mind: Marv is actually a meat-suit for his skeleton, while Kevin wears a human-suit to hide his true self.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (202 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
202 KB, 1280x720
>>63404167
How the fuck did he come up with this shit?
>>
>>63410482

The interne-shit. Well maybe he went old school and actually went to the library.
>>
>>63405900
He should have asked for an acting career
>>
>>63410482
Probably found a book about medieval crossbows and some science books about cranks and pulleys. I made a trebuchet at age 11 after reading about counterweights and guides by a good librarian.

I never got why this movie got slagged. I thought it was wonderfully creepy about a sociopath kid. Culkin did a great job
>>
HOLY SHIT this movie was fucking based. I completely forgot about it now I must find a torrent.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.