[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>90 million dollar settlement from Walmart How long til the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: Shot_3-10863_400x400.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Shot_3-10863_400x400.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>90 million dollar settlement from Walmart
How long til the inevitable drug overdose death?
I give him 3 months.
>>
Why doesn't walmart pay their truck drivers more?
>>
Hey Wal-Mart, why don't you pay your truck drivers enough to live on so they don't have to use amphetamines and violate traffic laws just to make ends meet??
>>
>>63403233
Don't you wish bad on Tracy you motherfucker.
>>
ANSWER ME WAL-MART
>>
>>63403267
>>63404860
ugh classic /tv/. anyone who is not a straight white male is an enemy of our board and we're happy when they die or suffer brain damage
>>
>>63403267
>>63404860
Truck drivers get paid quite well actually
>>
THAT'S CRAZY
>>
>>63404937
Starting wage .39 cpm (tops out at .43 cpm after one year). All drops at stores 7.25/hooks at stores 6.75. 10 hour break taken in sleeper berth paid at $43.00. Waiting time (except when you log "off duty" while waiting at a DC/not paid) Breakdown time paid at a whopping $14.00 an hour. Horrible healthcare, 80/20, $3000.00 deductible,and costs 215.00 every 2 weeks. NO prescription coverage for one year and then ONLY through a Wal Mart pharmacy. "Vision" consists of discount on glasses ONLY at a WalMart vision center. "Retirement" consists of a piss poor 401K and "profit sharing" with no match. Schedules are 6/3, 7/7, 4/3 with basically 3 people sharing a truck. Basically nobody gets weekends off. Holidays and vacations are "pro-rated" based on yearly earnings. Discipline consists of "If we don't like ya, we fire ya" through something called a "step system".
>>
>>63404937
agreed that they do in general, but i'd be interested to see what wal-mart pays their truck drivers. after all, this is america we're talking about
>>
>>63404975
That's better than flipping burgers
>>
>>63405023
In-N-Out is competitive, and flipping burgers doesn't require a CDL so it's not really comparable but OK
>>
I can't ever tell if this guy is mensa level or legit mentally retarded
>>
I hate this piece of shit and I hate you for posting his ugly fucking face and reminding me he exists.

Now I can hear his stupid nigger voice in my head. Fuck you.
>>
>>63405072
mensa means table

speaking of tables, WHY DOES WAL-MART FUCK OVER THEIR TRUCK DRIVERS SO HARD?
>>
>>63405067
It is though because it's an actual career
>>
>>63405072
He's an idiot savant, but without that pesky "savant" part.
>>
>>63405099
Truck driving in general, sure, but not with Wal-Mart, due to the step system, where you can be fired whenever corporate feels you aren't worth keeping on.
>>
>>63405092
Truck driving is a menial job for braindead dropouts. They don't deserve any more than they get.
>>
>>63403267
>>63404860
>>63404912
>>63404924
>>63404930
>>63404975
>>63404993
>>63405092
Fucking hell go back to Reddit.
>>
>>63403233
story?
>>
Why is Wal-Mart astroturfing this thread?
>>
Why would a guy with no history of drug use suddenly start using drugs?
>>
Dear Walmart, why won't you pay your truck drivers a decent wage?
>>
>>63404975
truck drivers
not walmart employees
you fucking retard
>>
>>63405146
BECAUSE HE'S BLACK HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE 4CHAN!!!!!!!!!!

this is my favorite board and i'm so sick of you assholes i wish sage still worked
>>
>>63405146
Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?
>>
#trucklivesmatter

Stop trying to derail the discussion, paid Walmart shills. PAY YOUR TRUCK DRIVERS WAL MART
>>
>>63405170
Back to reddit with you faggot
>>
>>63405186
You're a big gay.
>>
>>63405195
You're literally from reddit and you're failing abysmally to look like you fit in here
>>
>>63405207
CIA Agent: [to three prisoners] The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel here but only one of you! First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft!
[grabs a hood]
CIA Agent: Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
[No answer, the agent fires his gun away from the prisoner's head]
CIA Agent: He didn't fly so good!
[pulls the hood back into the plane]
CIA Agent: Who wants to try next?
[grabs another prisoner]
CIA Agent: Tell me about Bane! Why does he wear the mask? A lot of loyalty, for a hired gun!
Bane: Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?
CIA Agent: At least you can talk. Who are you?
Bane: It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
[the Agent removes the hood]
Bane: No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.
CIA Agent: If I pull that off, would you die?
Bane: It would be extremely painful.
CIA Agent: You're a big guy!
Bane: For you.
CIA Agent: Was getting caught part of your plan?
Bane: Of course... Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you.
Dr. Pavel: Nothing! I said nothing!
CIA Agent: Well, congratulations! You got yourself caught! Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Bane: Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
>>
>>63404860
Amphetamine abuse is extremely common for truckers regardless of who they work for. Many drivers get bonuses for beating the estimated time, and likewise they get penalized for being late. They have strong incentives to push themselves as far as they can every day.

Also the average wage for a veteran trucker is pretty decent. Far better than you'd get for doing most menial jobs.
>>
>>63405249
>people who know nothing about trucking

Yeah wait until you have to show log books or electronic logbooks and you aren't taking your mandatory breaks.
>>
>>63405305
bye bye CDL
>>
this nigger has terrible skin, wow
>brain injury
JUST
>>
Pay your truck drivers, Wal-Mart.
>>
Wasn't he supposed to be borderline dead at some point? What is he doing in fucking commercials now? He's all better just like that?
>>
>>63405720

It was a year ago
>>
>>63405224
Classic Nolan. Bravo Nolan.
>>
>>63403233
What happened and why should we care?
>>
>>63403233
Personally i've been expecting Tracee to die ever since I first saw 30 Rock in 2008, honestly never heard of him before that and still wouldn't care when he does die.
>>
>>63405878
ass mad witeboi that was the CEO of wal-mart caught tracey cuking his bitch so he paid him $90000000

BLACKED
>>
>>63405921
to keep quit

of course you can't keep down the black man tho
>>
>>63405921
>>63405970
>blacked nigger memer can't even spell

Not so surprising I guess.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.