[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How excited are we for Marvel Phase Three, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: BPM.jpg (53 KB, 568x335) Image search: [Google]
BPM.jpg
53 KB, 568x335
How excited are we for Marvel Phase Three, /tv/?
>>
fuck you and capeshit
>>
>>63402249
>word-sounding noises

Anyone else?
>>
Not all that excited, to tell the truth. Superhero fatigue is finally setting in.

I'd only be excited if they announced Iron Man 4. And I guess I'm curious about Holland's Spiderman, but that's it.
>>
>>63402298
>Spider-Man confirmed for Captain America 3
>Iron Man appears in same movie

WELL THERE WE HAVE IT
>>
I just wanna see Petey and Tony sucking each otgers dick desu.
>>
>>63402332
I want another movie with Iron Man as the lead. Not him sharing the limelight with HELP ME TONY
>>
based on the shittiness of age of ultron, completely uninterested. Antman was ok though.
>>
>>63402383
Joss Whedon is kill, tho. Things may get better.
>>
>>63402229
I'm glad they've been getting more experimental and taking more risks now that the universe is firmly established. I never would have imagined a Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, or Black Panther movie could ever happen five years ago.

I just hope the universe doesn't collapse under its own weight. Every movie is setting up something else now, and Infinity War is going to have like 40 fucking superheroes in it.
>>
>>63402438
>I just hope the universe doesn't collapse under its own weight. Every movie is setting up something else now, and Infinity War is going to have like 40 fucking superheroes in it.
Hell, I'm worried about Civil War. The Russos did a great job with Winter Soldier, but that was still in the human zone. This time we have a flying android, two robot suits, a witch, and Sliderman. I'm worried if they can pull off the choreography.
>>
File: 2392595-wakanda.png (302 KB, 626x311) Image search: [Google]
2392595-wakanda.png
302 KB, 626x311
>>63402229
>Half a million for bail because I'm African-
Well, that and the fact you have a monopoly on
the world's only known deposit of Vibranium.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.