[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think the thing that really makes me hate this show and unable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I think the thing that really makes me hate this show and unable to get into it is the fact that it is just so stupidly inconsistent.

I mean Flash can dodge bullets, but he gets hit with stupid shit like punches? Fucking really? Oh he can run only a few hundred miles per hour but later that gets bumped up to like 800mph when he does that super punch to the steel dude? Oh the average bullet travels fucking 1700mph but he is still outrunning bullets early on to move people out of the way. It's bullshit.

Green Arrow is able to beat him and take him down? Are you Fucking kidding me?

Is the character in the comics so inconsistent?
>>
Not to mention the cringey acting and unbearable script.
>>
The cross the beams episode was really bad. All he had to do was disarm cold. Why was he even a threat?
>>
He can outrun a speeding bullet but not his conscience
>>
Being fast doesn't mean you know everything. But to be fair, they shot themselves in the foot when they had the scene where he was able to dodge a bullet after feeling it grazing it's skin.

Look at Pistorius; he wasn't able to run from the law.
>>
>>63402034
Well green arrow you could argue he was holding back and not in the right mind
>>
Ive been background on it and the main actor is pretty chill. He also has a tight ass t b h f a m
>>
i think you should just give up on tv
>>
>>63402034
Probably the most accurate adaptation of a comic book character because yes, Flash has from his very inception been the most horseshit inconsistent mess in all of comics

People don't understand speed and don't usually care to think for a second of the logicstics of it so Flash is always doing shit that contradicts itself on every level of possibility l, and even within the established rules of his world and of his power

The argument is, though, that if he really was just a guy with a static fast speed he'd be fucking boring as shit so idk. Still dumb.
>>
>>63402235
You don't actually read comics though.
>>
>>63402034
Why does flash sound so gay and faggy? it's such a turn off
>>
>>63402924
Not him but Flash's speed generally varies from writer to writer, just like the TV show.
>>
>>63402961
>Not him

oh, okay.

but that guy doesn't read comics.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.