[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he go to prison in the first place? I thought you can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: americanhistory.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
americanhistory.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
Why did he go to prison in the first place? I thought you can just shoot everyone on your yard in the land of the free.
>>
Curb stomp
>>
>>63399699
he needed to curb his enthusiasm
>>
>>63399699
I don't think the bill of rights says anything about curb stomping though.
>>
he woulda got away with it if it wasnt for those meddling kids
>>
>>63399699
Because he wasn't a cop
>>
>>63399714
>>63399744
>>63399750
Seems to do the same thing as shooting desu
>>
>>63399911
You can shoot people in self defense. Stomping an incapacitated man's skull into a curb couldn't be done in self defense under any circumstances. Also the whole neo-nazi thing probably didn't help his case (whether or not that's fair)
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1190x906
>>63399911
You're fucking stupid if you actually think that but okay
>>
>>63400248
>implying it doesn't do the same thing
>>
The alternate ending to the movie is so much better, it turns out he was right all along, and goes back to a life of killing niggers
>>
>>63399699
>dumping dead niggers on the street
That's pollution.
Some states take this shit very seriously.
>>
>>63400370
It doesn't exactly imply that but yeah, it would have been better.
>>
>>63399699
he cant curb stomp them. This is why he didnt go for life or a much longer stay in prison. The nignogs where in the wrong first and he had every right to protect his shit. However once it was established he won he didnt need to curb stomp the dude. No police judge or jury is going to believe that you were in fear of your life when you line a dudes skull up on the curb and stomp it.
>>
>>63400776
It's stated that he would have probably gone in for life if the brother had testified, though.
>>
>>63399699
There's a difference between defending yourself and just executing people. He was fine shooting them, he would have been fine even if his shot had killed him, but the law doesn't let you continue on after you've defended yourself to kill the person. That's why that guy in Minnesota got convicted for murder when he shot those two teenagers who broke into his house. He lured them into his basement and maimed them with shots to the chest, then shot them in the head. That's well beyond the realm of self defense.
>>
>>63399699
God that swastika looks so fucking fake. It's literally drawn on with sharpie. Way to commit to the role, dipshit.
>>
>>63399999
>>63400000
test
>>
>>63399699
Because the legal system discriminates against Nazi-Americans
>>
File: OpticNerve_02_22.jpg (346 KB, 1050x1600) Image search: [Google]
OpticNerve_02_22.jpg
346 KB, 1050x1600
>>
I rewatched this last week, and I don't think they really established Derek's ideological change after he got raped that well.

So he gets raped, and then suddenly he isn't a racist because a few books from the black principle and ONE friendship with a fellow black prisoner.

Nevermind that the rest of the blacks would have used him like a fleshlight if they weren't being paid.
>>
File: OpticNerve_02_23.jpg (377 KB, 1048x1600) Image search: [Google]
OpticNerve_02_23.jpg
377 KB, 1048x1600
>>63401212
>>
>>63401078

based minnesota guy

i have a 1911 for my home defense hand gun though, so there wouldnt be much maiming in my home.
>>
>>63401144
Perfect body though. Would suck his nazi dick.
>>
>>63401239

Pls continue
>>
>>63401234
It was more about how he never had a place or purpose and how shallow and flimsy the white power ideology turned out to be.

Would have worked out better with the original ending tho.
>>
>>63401198
This. It's 2015, come on
>>
>>63401424

White supremacy, sure, but I don't see ethnic solidarity as a bad thing per say.

If the same was true for non-whites, then Jews, spics and blacks with their race-based clubs and gimmedats would be equally demonized by society.
>>
>>63401248
Ticking time bomb detected.
>>
>>63401567
I was referring to the point that in addition to finding the true friend in a black guy, the prison neonazis didn't take the whole cause as seriously as him and to them it was something to casually join them together while dealing with spics.
>>
>>63401424
>how shallow and flimsy the white power ideology turned out to be.

its based on scientific truth

of course people disregatd it
>>
Movie was fucking stupid anyway

>Lists out facts and statistics on how niggers are a fucking plague
>Meets one good one in fucking jail of all places
>M-Maybe I w-was wrong
>>
>>63401864
>Complains about nogs doing crime
>Proceeds to commit crimes, not even against blacks
Flawless logic
>>
>>63401864
Hmmm "niggers are monkeys" might count as a fact but I wouldn't really call it a statistic.
>>
I only watch this movie because Edward Norton is hot as hell in it.
>>
>>63401690
This. His ideology told him one thing but real life showed him differently.

The ending can be interpreted 2 ways, one being karma is a bitch, the other being blacks are flawed people too and hating or praising racial is meaningless.

Haven't seen any alternate ending though, what's that about?
>>
>>63402960
It was originally supposed to end with Derek shaving his head again.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.