[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: famous people who should be in jail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 43
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MTY0NjIxODM1.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MTY0NjIxODM1.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
ITT: famous people who should be in jail
>>
polanski (obviously)
allen
cosby
penn
fassbender
murray
wahlberg (the victim forgave him here tho and they're close friends)
>>
>>63399504
>fassbender
huh?
>>
John Landis is a murderer
>>
>>63399538

This is not the way out of your father's shadow, Max.
>>
>>63399538
Animal House was pretty awesome though.
>>
>>63399538
LOWER
>>
>>63399526
he threw his ex over a chair, broke her nose, and dragged her outside to her car, blowing one of her kneecaps. she filed a restraining order and sued for medical expenses but fassbender's lawyers buried her. He's also been extremely stern/confrontational towards several women he's been seeing in public
>>
>>63399452
he would be out by now it was in '87 no way he deserved to go to jail for 28 years. admittedly he should been sentenced to prison though.

>>63399504
none of them should be in jail. Polanski did nothing wrong. Tim Allen served his time and snitched his way out early, but doesnt deserve to be in jail nearly 40 years later. Bill Cosby has not been convicted of anything, we all know its a media sham and he never raped those whores. Sean Penn hasn't done anything illegal so i assume you refer to when he allegedly hit Madonna. Assuming she isn't a liar who made it up as i suspect, he hasn't been convicted, and chances are she deserved it. I respect him more for that t b h. Dunno what you think Fassbender or Murray have done but ill assume its slander like the rest of them. Wahlberg was arrested but apologized and has long since been redeemed as you yourself admit.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x241
>>63399452
Stephen King
>pic related
>>
>>63399538
It was an accident on set, he is not a murderer and doesn't deserve prison.
>>
File: pablo.jpg (83 KB, 747x1328) Image search: [Google]
pablo.jpg
83 KB, 747x1328
>>63399647
kill yourself
>>
>>63399675
An accident caused by reckless endangerment. His crew was warning him that an accident could happen and he just said "we may lose the helicopter." And he did, on top of a man and two children.
>>
>>63399616
Domestics rarely result in prison time. Even if what you wrote was true; which i doubt as you haven't posted any sources, he doesn't deserve the judgement of the public or media circus.
>>
>>63399677
Fuck off you whiteknight turd.
>>
>>63399724
That actor knew the risks and failed to adequately protect himself. The kids parents are responsible for their wellbeing. It was only the reckless endangerment of the producers and stunts director that allowed it to happen, not John Landis.
>>
>>63399647
>being this mad at the women that are allegedly beneath you
Wew lad
>>
>>63399675
>>63399724
he also violated/ignored several safety and labor laws
>>
>>63399777
I never said they are beneath me, you white-knight faggot. You are just jealous of celebrities because you are a pathetic failure in your own life.
>>
>>63399777
Nice trips. Shit post.
>>
>>63399789
Only the standards of todays safety and labour laws, which were only tightened after Twilight Zone. John Landis did literally nothing wrong and its a shame directors can no longer set up ambitious shots because of an accident.
>>
>>63399647
what a total kekk
>>
>>63399616
so patrician of him
>>
Didn't halle berry kill a guy?
>>
>>63399843
nope

he snuck those kids in on set, they literally weren't allowed to be there

and he ignored various safety checks that were already in place before

he killed three people you edgy fuck
>>
Jim Carrey for helping Jenny McCarthy and other psychotic idiots carry out the genocide of thousands of innocent children.
>>
File: 1444366608369.jpg (25 KB, 627x851) Image search: [Google]
1444366608369.jpg
25 KB, 627x851
>>63399806
>white knight
Yeah, I'm totally caping for Madonna or any of these other women because I think they'll suck my dick over the internet for it.

What makes you think I'm jealous? What have I said that gave you that indication? Why are you dickriding so hard? You sound like you have some unresolved issues familia. We're here for you, it's okay. Let it all out.
>>
Caitlyn Jenner. Fucking murderer showed reckless disregard for the lives of others and should be in prison. Hope it gets buried in the civil lawsuit.
>>
File: greatest actor.jpg (42 KB, 370x471) Image search: [Google]
greatest actor.jpg
42 KB, 370x471
>>
>>63399897
You are compltely wrong. The kids were allowed on set and their parents should be have held accountable for their exploutation and deaths, not John Landis who did not personally sneak them anywhere. He did not break any safety laws, and industry self-regulations being broken means nothing. He did not murder three people, he wasn't even responsible for them, or their wellbeing.
>>
>>63399907
Fuck off you reddit turd white-knight. White-knights dont cape for sex they cape for personal validation and you don't like being wrong. You keep trying to divert the argument because you are completely wrong, and now you are sulking.
>>
I f there's someone here who never murdered a person, may he throw the first stone. I'll be waiting, moralfags.
>>
>>63399958
>>63399843
>>63399675
HEEEELLLLLO MAAAAX
>>
>>63399452

Eh, he made the Producers. Made up for it
>>
>>63400008
That was Mel Brooks
>>
>>63400003
Right? These assholes act like they never killed a hobo with a hammer because it's the only way they can get an erection anymore. We've all done it.
>>
>>63400004
Fuck off you loser, entry level Landis fans know that Max hates his father. I'm defending John Landis because i'm sick of you /tv/ weebs making out like he is a murderer. He was a great director and if he made mistakes that doesn't mean he murdered anyone or deserves to be in prison. It was 33 years ago for fucks sake, I bet none of you were even born and now you shitpost but your all doing so in bad taste and have no authority to make such slanderous claims.
>>
File: [email protected] (11 KB, 304x161) Image search: [Google]
look-@-you-emotional-thumb.jpg
11 KB, 304x161
>>63400001
>reddit turd
SHOTS FIRED

HOW WILL ANON EVER RECOVER FROM THE GOLDEN REBUTTAL

And how am I diverting the argument? All you were doing was acting like an assmad c.uck and just saying they're wrong because [citation needed], as if you acting like what you hope happened is fact is any better than people making the initial accusations without any proof.

You're just digging the hole deeper with every post senpai.
>>
File: caitlyn-jenner-01-800[1].jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
caitlyn-jenner-01-800[1].jpg
62 KB, 800x600
>>63399452
>>
Kane murdered Katie vick. Nothing was done.
>>
>>63399907
>shitposts on /tv/ all day
>pretend not to be jealous of Sean Penn
How many Academy Awards do you have faggot?
>>
>>63400082
I second. Fucking milleniums fucking everything up.
>>
>>63400054

He was pretty good in it
>>
>>63400101
So you admit you made up the initial accusation without proof?

Your white-knighting is pathetic. Provide a citation instead of trying to divert.
>>
>>63400123
>>>/asp/
>>
>>63400104
buckle up buckaroo
>>
>>63400082
>Randall Robinson, an assistant cameraman on board the helicopter, testified that production manager Dan Allingham told Wingo, "That's too much. Let's get out of here," when the explosions were detonated, but Landis shouted over the radio: "Get lower, lower! Get over!"
>Stephen Lydecker, also a camera operator on board, testified that Landis had earlier "shrugged off" warnings about the stunt with the comment "We may lose the helicopter."
>"I learned not to take anything the man said as a joke. It was his attitude. He didn't have time for suggestions from anybody."
His arrogance killed three people. Deal with it.
>>
>>63400123
That was kayfabe you idiot.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (5 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
5 KB, 281x179
>>63399933

UNO
>>
>>63400226
Sarcasm is lost on you isn't it anon?
>>
File: 1449079614011.jpg (49 KB, 220x230) Image search: [Google]
1449079614011.jpg
49 KB, 220x230
>>63399616
>but fassbender's lawyers buried her
>>
>>63400220
>but Landis shouted over the radio: "Get lower, lower! Get over!"
They should have had the balls to say no. They were the technical experts and they are responsible for having the balls to stand up to the director and say no.
>Stephen Lydecker, also a camera operator on board, testified that Landis had earlier "shrugged off" warnings about the stunt with the comment "We may lose the helicopter."
That doesn't mean he personally murdered them. If anything that was only reckless to the pilot, who once again should have refused the order.
>"I learned not to take anything the man said as a joke. It was his attitude. He didn't have time for suggestions from anybody."
That was them who failed in their duty of care.

Face it, John Landis is not responsilbe for the deaths of those people. Anyone on set that day could have refused to partake and they failed. Honestly they deserved to die.
>>
>>63399958
Dude, I don't give a shit about Landis either way, but you are acting like he has no responsibility in those deaths which is absolutely pants-on-head retarded. He was informed multiple times that the stunt was extremely risky and could definitely wrong.

>their parents should be have held accountable for their exploutation and deaths

Are you for fucking real?

>production manager Dan Allingham told Wingo, "That's too much. Let's get out of here," when the explosions were detonated, but Landis shouted over the radio: "Get lower, lower! Get over!" Robinson said that Wingo tried to leave the area, but that "we lost our control and regained it and then I could feel something let go and we began spinning around in circles."[13] Stephen Lydecker, also a camera operator on board, testified that Landis had earlier "shrugged off" warnings about the stunt

>Le and Chen were being paid under the table to circumvent California's child labor laws, which did not permit children to work at night. Landis opted not to seek a special waiver, either because he did not think he would get permission for such a late hour or because he knew he would never get approval to have young children as part of a scene with a large number of explosives. The casting agents were unaware that the children would be involved in the scene. Associate producer George Folsey, Jr. told the children's parents not to tell any firefighters on set that the children were part of the scene
>>
Lena Dunham.
I find it hard to believe that a man could get away with admitting he molested his sister without at least being investigated for CP.
>>
>>63400246
Oh because sarcasm is the highest form of wit...

You should learn to understand meta-comedy.

Or... Fuck off back to reddit, you pleb.
>>
>>63400310
holy shit you are edgy and also probably never held a job in your life
>>
>>63400310
>Honestly they deserved to die.

Damn, son. I sincerely hope you're not older than 19 because this is way too fucking edgy for someone who is an adult.
>>
>>63400345
Oh anon you say the sweetest things
>>
>>63400312
Yes i'm fucking for real. John Landis had zero responsibility for those deaths and your all calling him a murderer despite that you have no ground to do so.

The kids presence was on the producer and their parents. Not John Landis.
>>
>>63400361
>>63400367
stop trying to divert the argument to me because I have proven you plebs to be completely full of shit and unfairly gunning for John Landis because you are jealous of his weeb son Max.
>>
File: cover326x326.jpg (18 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
cover326x326.jpg
18 KB, 326x326
>>63400167
Lol faggot my initial post wasn't even about the accusations, you're just clearly mad that someone would accuse people you like of doing bad things and seem so intent to convince people that they couldn't possibly do anything wrong

You're whiteknighting harder for these actors than anyone on this site has ever whiteknighted a woman
>>63400128
I watch movies senpai, I don't need to be in them
>>
>mfw all you jealous faggots opinions mean nothing
>>
>>63400435
nah familla you just have a retarded view on life
>>
>>63400475
>criticism = jealousy
This is what retards actually believe
>>
>>63400485
Haha you have no rebuttal so you divert and attack like an SJW. Are your feels hurt?
>>
>>63400361
That's not what edgy means, you reddit cocksucking bitch.
>>
>>63400519
no it's just have you shitty opinions if you don't think he's responsible for their deaths

especially if you think "they deserved it" there's obviously no arguing with you, you just come off as an edgy idiot
>>
File: john-landis.jpg (54 KB, 355x512) Image search: [Google]
john-landis.jpg
54 KB, 355x512
>>63400511
Then offer a single valid criticism.

This argument isn't even about his films you are just making personal attacks against an innocent man. Reads like jealousy to me.
>>
File: #JusticeForMel.jpg (333 KB, 1251x2007) Image search: [Google]
#JusticeForMel.jpg
333 KB, 1251x2007
>>63399504
>allen
The DAs office investigated for over a year.
They conclusively determined that the child had either made it up or been coaxed or both
Mia Farrow is a liar and a hypocrite
She admits that the whole time she was dating Woody - its important to remember they were never married or lived together - that she saw Frank Sinatra
In fact she has admitted that her biological son with Woody might actually be the son of Frank
Which would mean that in their alimony proceedings she L.I.E.D.

Further, the oldest of Mia and Woodys adopted kids now states that Mia made it up. That he saw her daily drilling it into the other kids about what woody had done to her

A nanny claims she was fired for refusing to repeat a story Mia wanted her to tell

An ex girlfriend of Woodys has claimed that Mia contacted her trying to get her to lie about how old she was when they dated

And lets not forget what happened to her good friend Dory Previn.
She had a mental break down and spent time institutionalized when she discovered that her husband was cheating on her with Mia.
And yet here is Mia hysterical about Woody cheating, when she has done it twice herself.
>>
>>63400485
I wouldn't say it's retarded. It's an edgier(without memes) way of dealing with everything, but his position is quite valid, it's just not the majoritarian one in 2015.
>>
>>63399916
She is a brave, beautiful woman.
>>
File: Chuck_Norris_May_2015.jpg (45 KB, 330x482) Image search: [Google]
Chuck_Norris_May_2015.jpg
45 KB, 330x482
Chuck Norris and his Brother
They killed 9 people in helicopter crashes while filming their shitty Missing in Action films in the Philippines
>>
>>63400397
You are so fucking delusional that it's almost comical. It's like you really are Max Landis or something.

>knew the kids legally weren't allowed to be there
>"hmmm kids aren't allowed to be a part of scenes with lots of explosives, but that's a dumb policy so fuck it!"
>did not inform the casting agents as to what the scene entailed

He clear as fucking day knew what he was doing, but decided to say "fuck it" because he was arrogant enough to believe something like that could never happen to him.

You're logic that he's innocent in all of this is absolutely absurd to the point of delusion.
>>
>>63400577
>no it's just have you shitty opinions if you don't think he's responsible for their deaths
such a pathetic SJW feels argument.

"COME ON ITS 2015 YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY"-(you)
>>
>>63400578
Idk shit about the accusations, I just know that automatically equating criticism with jealousy is something insecure faggots do

It's the intellectual equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU
>>
>>63400613
Them and Landis should start a club.
>>
>>63400629
>sjw

But anon, you're doing the same thing he's doing to you anon.
>>
In his youth, Dutton dropped out of school before finishing middle school. He had a short-lived stint as an amateur boxer with the nickname "Roc." When he was 17, he got into a fight which resulted in the death of a man Dutton claimed had attacked him. Dutton was charged and convicted of manslaughter, and he spent the next seven years in prison.

Several months after being released from prison, Dutton was arrested for possession of a deadly weapon, and was sentenced to three years in prison.

Several months into his second prison term, Dutton was sentenced to six days of solitary confinement, which allowed prisoners to take one book. By accident, he grabbed an anthology of black playwrights. He enjoyed the plays so much that, upon his release from confinement, he petitioned the warden to start a drama group for the Christmas talent show. The warden agreed on the condition that Dutton go back to school and get his GED. Dutton accomplished that and went on to eventually complete a two-year college program at Hagerstown Junior College (now Hagerstown Community College) in Hagerstown, Maryland. Upon his release, he enrolled as a drama major at Towson State University (now known as Towson University) in the Baltimore suburb of Towson, Maryland.

After his time at Towson, Dutton earned a master's degree in acting from the Yale School of Drama.

He completely turned his life around.
>>
>>63400613
>placing blame for that on Chuck Norris
are all /tv/ posters this stupid?
>>
File: 1398828962717.jpg (21 KB, 293x264) Image search: [Google]
1398828962717.jpg
21 KB, 293x264
>john landis
>innocent
>>
>>63400627
It wasn't that they weren't supposed to be there, but rather they had not been registered with California child labor + were working more hours and is prescribed
They were paying them under the table and working them longer than allowed
>>
>>63400663
Now, I'm sure there's a catch in this question.
>>
>>63400650
There's no point in arguing with him. He derails shit by dragging sjw shit in some weird attempt to deflect the argument. Pick your battles.
>>
>>63400655
He's a nigger, so he guilty by default
>>
>>63400627
>back to the argument that i'm max landis
>despite that Max hates his father
>who i'm trying to defend
keep trying to divert the argument, you all know i'm right and that John Landis is innocent, and you simply can't handle being intellectually challenged because you have circle jerked your patrician-hood for years.
>>
>>63400663
>placing blame on the producer who chooses to film in a shithole, doesn't certify air worthiness, doesn't have proper first aid services on the set, and insists upon dangerous stunts
are al /tv/ posters this stupid?
>>
>>63400636
And yet you still have no valid criticism.
>>
>>63399538
THIS

Mother fucker eliminated child stunts in movies forever
>>
>>63400650
There is actually at least one other person arguing on my side because of all the butthurt comments coming in painting John Landis as a murderer despite that we all know he is innocent.
>>
>>63400760
We can always make-up dwarves
>>
File: 1449078783273.gif (75 KB, 130x130) Image search: [Google]
1449078783273.gif
75 KB, 130x130
>>63400720
>you all know I'm right
You know that an inability to understand that people hold views different than yours is a textbook sign of autism, right?
>>
>>63400720
>keep trying to divert the argument
Oh the irony. Way to ignore the main part of the fucking argument. Your whole post was just "I'm right here let me insult you."

You're kind of bad at this bro. I'm sorry.
>>
>>63399647
>Every woman everywhere is a fucking cunt lair.
Do you really hear yourself?
>>
>>63399675
You know that he threw a fucking party when he didn't get charges pressed on him in court right?
>>
>>63400801
Says the guy who can't accept John Landis innocence despite that the courts ruled him as innocent.
>>
>>63400692
>they had not been registered with California child labor + were working more hours and is prescribed

Man, that sure does sound a lot like they weren't allowed to be there.

If Landis had followed the law then the accident wouldn't have happened. Instead he elected to do the complete opposite resulting in the death of 3 actors.
>>
>>63400758
Did you even read my post? Nowhere in it did I say anything one way or another about Landis, I was talking about your retarded conclusions. Holy fuck you're mad.
>>
>>63400730
>film in a shithole, doesn't certify air worthiness, doesn't have proper first aid services on the set, and insists upon dangerous stunts
Like your patrician film Apocalypse Now?
>>
>>63400836
Yeah man it's worse that people can't accept that OJ was innocent even though the courts ruled him so.
>>
>>63400831
And who wouldn't be happy for avoiding jail?
>>
>>63400822
I didn't write what you claim, so once again you try to divert thew argument. You know that women in Hollywood lie, they are paid to do so as a job.
>>
>>63400836
Lol that has nothing to do with the post
>>
>>63400720
nice rebuttal, bro. you surely have bested me with that 100%, full-proof counter post. sorry you're so ass blasted that john landis had a direct role in murdering 3 people
>>
File: 1434031456512.jpg (326 KB, 1544x690) Image search: [Google]
1434031456512.jpg
326 KB, 1544x690
>>
>>63400865
OJ was innocent.
>>63400858
Still no valid criticism of John Landis.
>>
>>63400890
Except that he didn't and is completely innocent.
Sorry you are so jealous of Max Landis you are trying to attack his innocent father.
>>
File: 1434768258223.gif (826 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
1434768258223.gif
826 KB, 320x214
>>63400877
>You know that women in Hollywood lie, they are paid to do so as a job.
>conspiracies and opinions are fact guys you gotta believe me
>fucking bitch whore cunt slut Stacy still won't go to prom with me, I was such a nice guy in high school
>>
>>63400909
>OJ was innocent.
when does the trolling end?
>>
>>63400937
Care to prove he isn't?
>>
>>63400877
>I didn't write what you claim
Dude you're implying it pretty fucking hard in your post.

Yeah, I know women can/have lied about shit like that but it's statistically impossible for all of them to lying cunts about their abuse. Even in the examples you listed.
>>
>>63400952
Didn't he write a book titled "If I HAD done it"
>>
John Landis was not liable for the deaths of those people. Vic Morrow chose to be on that set. The producers and parents were responsible for the children. The helicopter pilot was responsible for crashing the chopper because he didn't have the balls to say no.

The only tragedy is that the government institution ridiculous health and safety practices that have made film-making less authentic and resulted in the rise of CGI, the worst thing for film since George Lucas.
>>
>>63400972
Key word being IF
>>
>>63400932
When was he convicted?

Stop trying to divert.
>>
>>63400979
Excellent post
>>
>>63400972
>wrote a book
SEND HIM TO PRISON!

Honestly i think you are just racist and jealous.
>>
>>63400955
>statistically impossible
are you that retarded?

provide the statistics you claim support your argument and stop trying to divert.
>>
>>63401015
Thank you, i'm glad people on this thread are finally coming to their senses.
>>
>>63400987
>>63401024
It's pretty much his confession and you guys know it

>>63401046
That would be close to 50 or so women lying through their teeth about being abused. Comon anon.
>>
>>63401024
You took it too far to be believable. Better luck next time.
>>
File: 1426936333874.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1426936333874.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
>>63400955
>statistically impossible
triggered
>>
File: 1433921932089.gif (3 MB, 320x248) Image search: [Google]
1433921932089.gif
3 MB, 320x248
>>63400997
>men are never wrong women always lie fucking mom wouldn't get me the Xbox I wanted last Christmas fucking shit cunt dad always bought me burger king when it was his weekend that month I can see why he divorced the bitch FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>63400904
You can't go to jail for kissing your sister on the lips or masturbating next to her while she sleeps.
>>
File: John Landis copy smaller.jpg (19 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
John Landis copy smaller.jpg
19 KB, 320x213
John Landis appreciation thread?
>>
>>63399677

kek who is this?

he looks like sebastian stan mixed with mark ruffalo then squashed down to jeremy pivens height.
>>
>>63401076
>50 have never lied in all of human existence
>its not like they had motivation to lie...
They are liars and whores and you know it anon.
>>
>>63400801
>>63400836
I think you might legitimately be triggering someone's autism
>>
>>63401097
Another great attempt at diverting the argument, but it won't work. Admit it you have no leg to stand on. John Landis is innocent.
>>
>>63400909
Have you read his book "if I did it"
It completely blows any possibility of him being innocent out the window
I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt until I read it

I think the killing was pretty justified, if such a thing even exists though
>>
>>63401137
He is just upset because he is trying to paint John Landis as a murderer even though he has no basis for his argument which i've already categorically disputed so instead he is pathetically resorting to diverting the argument and attempting to attack me personally, which clearly can't work because my argument is anonymous and doesn't rely on emotion.
>>
>>63399806

is this seriously the standard of bait on /tv/ nowadays?
>>
>>63401168
He was not convicted. He does not deserve a conviction until its proven beyond reasonable doubt. Provide evidence of his guilt and i'll admit you have a point.

Until then it's my personal belief that Ron Goldman was attempting to extort OJ's ex-wife and she tried to kill him and cover it up but it went wrong and she died in the fallout.
>>
how many times can you have this same thread?

theres like 1 new famous person who should be in jail in the last 100 times you made it

yes i know where i am and who are going to quote
>>
>>63401209
>>is this seriously the standard of bait on /tv/ nowadays?
>is this seriously the standard of bait on /tv/ nowadays?
is this seriously the standard of bait on /tv/ nowadays?

/tv/ was always trash and anyone who tells you otherwise hasn't lurked long enough.
>>
>>63401235
Obviously the book is inadmissible and I'm kind of glad he's getting out
But if you can read the book without admitting that he did it I would give you money
>>
>>63401242
Charlie Sheen?

If he infected anyone he should be in prison.
>>
>>63401235

>He was not convicted.
Because the jury was too stupid to understand DNA evidence.

If Double Jepordy wasn't protecting OJ from being retried he'd be convicted in under a minute.
>>
File: 1434083580049.jpg (9 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
1434083580049.jpg
9 KB, 175x175
>>63401151
>I-i-i j-just haven't found the right girl yet! I'm celibate by choice! I wouldn't want to risk my purity by sticking it in some lowly whore! I above all of that! I'm a gentleman! These dumb bitches just don't understand class!
>>
>>63401235

>He does not deserve a conviction until its proven beyond reasonable doubt.

It was proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
The jury was just too stupid to understand that.
>>
>>63401268
>hears about "if i did it" on O&A
HURR DURR GUILTY

It was fiction you faggot. Do you also believe in Harry Potter when its convenient?
>>
>>63401168
>I think the killing was pretty justified, if such a thing even exists though
Naa he could have just beat the shit out of her for being a cheating whore. That would have been good enough.
>>
>>63401315
you're just looking more and more retarded
are you black, is that what this is about?
>>
File: thumbsup_colin.jpg (44 KB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup_colin.jpg
44 KB, 350x240
>>63401304
>i-i-i had my feels hurt on /tv/ so i'll keep diverting an argument and attempting to make baseless and untrue character assassinations so everyone will think i'm patrician
>>
>>63401336
and yet you still offer no evidence to counter the courts ruling...
>>
>>63401326
That kike whore deserved to die.

Burn the coal you pay the toll.
>>
>>63400692
You're a 8/10 troll because no one this retarded can also type and use a computer
>>
File: 960.jpg (41 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
41 KB, 960x540
Thanks for all the support guys.
>>
>>63401304
Go back to /r/shitredditsays.
>>
>>63401426
You're a 1/10 troll because while you got a reply your post was still worthless.
>>
File: 4732872_G.jpg (23 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
4732872_G.jpg
23 KB, 640x360
>>63401359
>the girl next door married that big dumb jock from high school even though I was so nice to her for years
>such is life in the FRIEND ZONE, amirite guys?
>fucking dumb whore bitch doesn't know what she's missing
>>
>>63400904
No wonder her sis turned out to be a lesbo
>>
>>63401472
What the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>63401489
>i have literally no argument
>so instead i project nonsense
pretty sad t b h familia
>>
>>63401476
That at least puts me at 5/10 since you replied.

But still less of a troll than you because people think you're seriously retarded.
>>
>>63401304
>reddit the post
>>63401359
>my sides, anon, my sides
>>
>>63401519
Your effeminate bitching about le nice guy stereotype outs you as a reddit feminist faggot. Why don't you return to a place that's a little less problemaaaatic for you.
>>
>>63401556
Interesting because that directly contradicts your last post.
>"no one this retarded can also type and use a computer"
>>
File: 1436200232415.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1436200232415.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>63401529
>Cindy told me she'd show me her tits if I did her math homework
>being the gentleman I am, I would have done it without that stipulation, but a deal is a deal
>fucking bitch just laughed at me when I gave her the answers and asked for her to hold up her end
>you just can't trust whores man
>sluts man, I swear
https://youtu.be/mX7bSOWBNHY
>>
>>63401583
Don't bother arguing with that reddit troll, he is just butthurt because /tv/ has defended John Landis and he can't accept that he is arguing against the echo-chamber for once.
>>
>>63401631
>Reddit personified: the post
>>
>>63400719
>beting up a uppity ass nigga so hard he ded
>a crime
cukckle plz
>>
>>63401631
back to /r9k/ you projecting simpleton
>>
>>63400082
He only got two children, 6 and 7, killed 33 years ago. If he's truly sorry and tries to make up for it then so be it, he is redeemed with only that. But he deserves to be reminded of his mistake.
>>
>>63401703
>beating
>in self defense of course
>>
>>63401631
I know, right? Like, I can't even with all the toxic masculinity and racism on this site.
>>
>>63399958
>The Director of a film shoot is not responsible for those working under him

Are you that desperate to rationalize the actions of this guy just so you can enjoy you 80's comedies without guilt? That's sad friend
>>
>>63401724
As previously stated those children were under the associate producers care, and it was in fact their parents who failed in their duty of care when trying to exploit those kids for a pay-check. Its sad that they died but responsibility is not on John Landis.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 422x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 422x594
>>
File: 1442972154732.jpg (41 KB, 400x565) Image search: [Google]
1442972154732.jpg
41 KB, 400x565
>>63401638
>>63401679
>dad used to take me to baseball games when mom spent all her time working and still couldn't buy me toys
>she wouldn't get me pegs for my bike either
>dad always had sweet stuff at his house because he didn't have dumb girls telling him he couldn't
>mom didn't get me cool things, she'd just bitch and moan about bills and gas prices
>stupid whore, where the fuck is she with my tendies
>>
File: damn fine.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
damn fine.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>63400076
underrated post
>>
>>63401786
Literally, figuratively and metaphorically did nothing wrong
>>
>>63401766
no dude according to him they could have just refused :^)

just like how all nazis are evil and sadistic amirite familla?
>>
>>63401766
>the director is personally responsible for everything that occurs during a film production

I know you don't seriously believe that bullshit and you are trying to divert the argument and make attacks against me, but it's still retarded.
>>
>>63401304
seems liek a good reasoning.
it probably sounded a lot worse in your head.
>>
>>63401791
>desperate shitposting because still no real argument to present
>>
>>63401815
The nazis did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>63401867
except they did

they lost the war
>>
>>63401837
>against me
I've reading this thread for awhile, this is anonymous website btw. Nobody knows who you are but why do you sounds like everyone here up to get you or something?
>>
>>63401867
>Nothing

Well, probably not literally nothing. But 90% of the war crimes were fabricated and/or extremely exaggerated, yes. Most notably, the gas chambers were a complete fabrication by the allies.

True fact: It is, at least, a few years in jail to say this in Europe.
>>
>>63401894
touché
>>
>>63401791
projection this bad makes me cringe to no end

christ
>>
>>63400932
>>63401097
>>63401304
>>63401489
>>63401631
>>63401791
>divert
>project
>divert
>project
this is getting sad, even for obvious reddit posting.
>>
>>63401914
I was pointing out how worthless an argument attacking an anonymous person is. idiot.
>>
>>63401953
>>63401963
Why are you feeding this cück?
>>
>>63401940
Its funny how Europeans pretend to have freedom of speech, or indeed any freedom whatsoever.
>>
File: 1441642101136.jpg (18 KB, 395x387) Image search: [Google]
1441642101136.jpg
18 KB, 395x387
>>63401852
>you can't debate my superior intellect
>stupid whores aren't even on my level
>everybody knows I'm right, they're just lying because that's what whores do
>FUCKING A YOU DUMB BITCH WHERE ARE MY TENDIES
>YOU BITCHES ARE ALL THE SAME
>>
File: 1448694250482.png (145 KB, 375x383) Image search: [Google]
1448694250482.png
145 KB, 375x383
>>63401963
>everything I don't like about myself is le reddit gentleman
Sure thing kiddo :^)
>>
>>63401987
Meh why bother telling any anon anyway?

This is a good thread, didn't know john landis killed off vic marrow and 2 gook kids.
>>
>>63402023
>>63402046
>samefagging reddit poster
b-but i only use established /tv/ meems
>>
>>63402066
1/10 troll, not worth the reply but have some validation anyway.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>ITT hipsters feign compassion for two dead gooks and a has been actor
>>
>>63402112
>1/10 troll
What? w/e as long suits you.
>>
File: 1434564566556s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1434564566556s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>63402090
>Why, just last week I held the door open for one of these whores and tipped my hat to her and she didn't even say thank you!
>so I swirled my cape and went straight home
>and would you believe it, my tendies weren't even in the microwave yet!
>this is why men are superior and hold every important position
>fucking ungrateful whores, if it weren't for these feminists the world would be a perfect place
>FUCK MOM, WE'RE OUT OF MOUNTAIN DEW
>GO TO WAL-MART
>MY BEDPAN NEEDS CHANGING, TOO
>FUCKING DIABETES, WHORES DON'T APPRECIATE HOW HARD I HAVE IT
>>
>>63401127
That's Pablo Escobar, pretty cool guy
>>
>>63399843
Good thing those kids were orphans owned by the studio
>>
>>63400952
He was ruled guilty in the later civil action but the US's double jeopardy laws prevented him from being charged again in a criminal court.
>>
>>63401786
>implying most of /tv/ wouldn't be exactly like Dan if they had the money
>>
>>63402514
Their parents were alive and on set.
>>
>>63399724
He should have gone to prison, but it doesn't meet the legal definition of murder.
>>
File: 1413721014037.jpg (103 KB, 580x970) Image search: [Google]
1413721014037.jpg
103 KB, 580x970
>ITT: Some feminist troll shitposting
I don't know why I expected any more.
>>
File: 1448661255482.jpg (8 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
1448661255482.jpg
8 KB, 204x247
>>63405184
>>
>>63400212
She can't drive a car
>>
>>63399504
>wahlberg (the victim forgave him here tho and they're close friends)
What victim? What did he do?

If you're referring to blinding the one asian guy, he never forgave wahlberg.
>>
File: 1448400717043.gif (785 KB, 245x270) Image search: [Google]
1448400717043.gif
785 KB, 245x270
>>63405184
>anons triggered by the darnedest things
>acting like this isn't the world they created
>>
File: 1112056_630x354.jpg (31 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
1112056_630x354.jpg
31 KB, 630x354
dont forget jerome minaj and his horse faced sister
>>
>>63399504

>forgetting Andy Dick for indirectly being the reason for Phil Hartman's death
>>
>>63399647
>>63399675
>>63399730
>>63399755
>>63399776
>>63399806

ITT: Legit sociopaths
>>
>>63408843
>legit butthurt
>>
>>63399677
No wonder he had a mustache.
>>
>>63407648
all he did was sell her a little cocaine, its not his fault she killed Phil
>>
>>63408860

stay mad familia B^)
>>
>>63399504
>wahlberg (the victim forgave him here tho and they're close friends)

I kinda doubt the friends part
>>
>>63399616

You can take the boy out of the irish but you can't take the irish out of the boy
>>
>>63408884
Not more than you, sweeto :^)
>>
>>63408907
if he were a real irishman that whore would have gotten what was really coming to her and be dead now
>>
>>63399616
This makes me like him more.
>>
File: fassy.webm (568 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
fassy.webm
568 KB, 426x240
>>63399616
I'd let him do that to me. It's worth it for that huge cock.
>>
File: 1430377622438.jpg (85 KB, 600x836) Image search: [Google]
1430377622438.jpg
85 KB, 600x836
>>63408893
They are BFFs now
>>
>>63399776
>That actor knew the risks and failed to adequately protect himself.

Against getting crushed by a helicopter?

>It was only the reckless endangerment of the producers and stunts director that allowed it to happen, not John Landis.

Are you retarded? Landis called the shots and instructed the pilot to fly lower for a more impressive shot despite objections by the crew, stunt director acted on behalf of Landis though I don't think that makes him less culpable than Landis. Point is that in the end noone got charged for 3 deaths
>>
>>63408987
>Against getting crushed by a helicopter?
Yes he had every chance to turn down that role and be no where near the helicopter that day. It's not on John Landis if actors screw up on set. John Landis is innocent.
>>
>>63400858
Apocalypse now was worth it.
>>
>>63402447
His name is narcos
>>
>>63409018
Would you be saying the same if it killed Robert Duvall or Martin Sheen as well as a couple of worthless gook kids?

Twilight Zone was worth it.
>>
>>63409036
That show is way to pro-USA
>>
File: George-bush-3_2536602b.jpg (23 KB, 620x460) Image search: [Google]
George-bush-3_2536602b.jpg
23 KB, 620x460
>>
>>63409069
Was there ever a better president?

Personally I don't think so.
>>
File: Turk-turk.jpg (53 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
Turk-turk.jpg
53 KB, 460x288
>>63409069
Fuck you, every bad thing that happened during his presidency was Cheney's doing. You won't ruin the image of my presidentfu.
>>
>>63400865
>White people still this butthurt about OJ
>>
>>63409372
>i wrote that marvelous post
>and you didnt realize i was white
>>
>>63399452

Isn't fucking your horse legal in some states?
>>
>>63400904

You can if you are a dude.

Female privilege m8
>>
>>63401786

What's his name again?
>>
Came into the thread for a laugh, stayed for the genuine autism
>>
>>63399958

>it is legal to kill children because their parents should have stopped you or kept them home

Four hours late reply, I know, but goddamn
>>
I fully agree with you good sirs of /tv/, women should know their place and it's understandable for a man to beat her if she gets out of line. Bitches stay in the kitchen
>>
Why is /tv/ so obsessed with defending John Landis? The victims who died were women or blacks?
>>
Jeeeze dude, all he did was skip school that one time

Don't be such a dork
>>
>>63399616
My boy attualy keeping his woman in line based
Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.