[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT - Episodes that will get you hooked on a tv show >Pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: The_Gang_(2).jpg (284 KB, 1064x798) Image search: [Google]
The_Gang_(2).jpg
284 KB, 1064x798
ITT - Episodes that will get you hooked on a tv show

>Pic related

The D.E.N.N.I.S. System
>>
>>63399018
>Not Night Man Cometh

What a pleb.
>>
Scott's Tots
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
On cinema s07e01
>>
DENNIS System is only good if you have prior knowledge of dennis's character. I struggle to think of the best way to introduce somebody to Sunny. I think definitely avoid season 1 for starters. If they end up liking sunny they can go back and watch s01
>>
>>63399167
1a and 1b of IASIP episodes right here
>>
>>63399018
>That Dennis meltdown
Wrong, wrong, wrong! Wrong!
Great stuff. CharDee MacDennis is also up there for intro episodes.
>>
>>63399309
It's strange, but Frank plays such a key role in the group dynamic. Usually a shoehorned celebrity has the opposite effect.
>>
>>63399309
>>63399167
Dennis and Dee Go On Welfare is the GOAT first episode.
>>
>>63399388
Frank is the best character in the show.
>>
Sorry, my hooked episode was The Nightman Cometh...I've researched it so many times that I know the lyrics to every song and most of the lines in that episode
>>
File: farming humanity.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
farming humanity.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
King of the Rats was great
>>
>>63399357
I also suggest chardee macdennis
>>
>>63399518
I never really liked this episode, something about the way charlie was portrayed
>>
Oh man I love the one where Frank and Charlie become trash people
>>
File: archer.jpg (228 KB, 2048x1123) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
228 KB, 2048x1123
El Secuestro, season 2 archer is best archer
>>
>>63399309
My first episode was S04E01 Mac and Dennis: Manhunters and was instantly hooked. I agree about DENNIS system, but so many episodes would work its hard to go wrong.
>>63399406
Great choice
>>
>>63399018
The first episode I watched was "Mac bangs the waitress" That episode was GOAT
>>
>>63399018
The gang gets invincible got me hooked
>>
I think the first episode I was was the one where they pretend to be crippled.

Which just so happened to be Frank's first episode.
>>
>>63399406
I don't actually like that one since my dad is a recovering cocaine/crack addict.
>>
>>63399018
my favorite episode will always be the one where they are trapped in the house indiana jones style.
>>
>>63399018

Thundergun Express and Jersey Shore are both better eps, but Dennis System is pretty good.
>>
>>63399018
The Dumpster Baby episode was the first one I watched.I was instantly hooked.
>>
the one where they're realtors is the one that hoooked me
>>
>>63399883
SKYTANIC.

Also, I am absolutely convinced the costume designers of Spectre had 007 wear a turtle/tactileneck because of the archer jokes.
it is in every fashion blog top 10 must have pieces this season and GQ-core all of a sudden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDq0Xptf9m0
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.