[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's that time of year again. What does /tv/ think of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 1000x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 1000x400
It's that time of year again.

What does /tv/ think of Bad Santa?

Unrated >>>> Director's Cut IMAO
>>
Bueller? Bueller?
>>
>You will never put it in mama Gilmore's stinkhole
>>
excellent movie
>>
Brings early 2000's nostalgia with the outdated shopping mall
>>
>You'll never drill a thick bitch in the ass in the Big & Tall section of the women's department
>>
>that pinball machine scene
big cums
>>
The funny part about this movie is that I could totally see Billy Bob doing these things in real life.
>>
AND A sequel.

*Dismissive wank*
>>
Bernie Mac is dead. (_._.)
>>
>Thurman...your name is Thurman Murman?
>>
>>63401300
:(
>>
>>63401300
Ritter too.
>>
File: 1443894275100.jpg (334 KB, 1161x869) Image search: [Google]
1443894275100.jpg
334 KB, 1161x869
>Family thinks this would be fun to watch one christmas
>Anon why aren't you laughing look how short the elf is
>Alcoholism jokes and at least 2 people in the room have drinking problems
>Old man being perverted scenes keep happening
>They keep looking over at me whenever the fat stupid kid does anything
>Fuck me santa fuck me santa fuck me santa
>>
this movie makes me feel at the end
>>
in the mood for a sandwich now
>>
>>63401512

Yeah, it's not super-PC...
>>
>>63401644
Don't reply to me with ellipses, faggot.
>>
>>63401278

Oh god.

The creator of Entourage is screenwiting.
>>
>>63401718

Sorry...
>>
>>63401030
That part didn't make any sense... When the big black prostitute complains she didn't shit right for two weeks after getting ass fucked the last time. How long had Willie been in the area? Not long enough for a "last time I didn't shit right for two weeks" scenario, I don't think. And they never hit the same mall twice, so she couldn't have been talking about last Christmas.
>>
>>63401811

She says "for a week", that timing makes sense.
>>
is there a scene with a girl with her braw out in the pool? i saw this movie recently and didnt see it but i thought i remember a long time ago seeing that
>>
>>63401882
>braw
underage texas pls go
>>
Thanks for reminding me to watch it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.