[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been 4 days and the new BvS trailer only has 5 million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (552 KB, 988x853) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
552 KB, 988x853
How scared is WB/DC right now?
>>
why are there repeating threads
>>
>>63398260

they release a 3rd trailer at midnight on a weekday

everyone is already going to see this movie. the first 2 trailers already did that.

fuck off
>>
about 17 million views if you combine kimmels channel, and the wb official channel. But don't let that stop your baiting.
>>
>>63398832
I dont understand what the big deal is, i downloaded the 4k trailer, 1080p and watched it over and over again on my HD LED! So who cares whatever hits it got! I have watched it atleast 70 times by now! and i am being accurate!
>>
>>63398260

>DC BTFO
>>
Its a shitty movie, people can see it from the bad trailer, but the members of the DC Defense Force
>>63398982
>>63398978
>>63398832
>>63398331
want to convince you it will me awesome, kek
>>
How do I make youtube dark
>>
>>63398260
Marvel pls go
>>
>implying the trailer is bad

Oh contrarianposters
>>
I THOUGHT SHE WAS WITH YOU
MMM BOYS
DUDE NINJA TURTLE LMAO
it was bad
>>
>>63398260
The movie is so good that most people I know didnt even watched the trailers so they can experience it with fresh eyes. There's even one that refuses to even see a pic from the set, he still doesnt know how Batlfeck looks.

Dont believe the marketing people saying bullshit and trying to divide MARVEL and DC fans.

These marketing researchers dont know shit about the real people, sure we may not be in the Avatar numbers but we are loyal and I promise you that with our word of mouth we can make or break this movie.

The people in the streets already know this is the Blockbuster to end all Blockbuster, get on the DC hype train because we aint waiting.
>>
>>63398260
>muh views
>muh popularity contest
the most viewed Jurassic World trailer is 10m and everything else barely reaches 5m and that piece of shit is the third highest grossing movie ever

your youtube views mean jack shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.