[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Repeat after me: The MSW Leaks are fake and everything we know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: kylo-ren-403-132042.jpg (125 KB, 655x491) Image search: [Google]
kylo-ren-403-132042.jpg
125 KB, 655x491
Repeat after me:

The MSW Leaks are fake and everything we know about TFA plot is a lie.

Now stop repeating. Evidence:

The leaks have been up for months, but we know Disney has the power to make pictures disappear from the Internet. Twitter confirmations give away information that shouldn't be given away (ford telling that Rey duels kylo)

It's all too convienient. There is no way we know anything.
>>
Don't attribute to malice what you can attribute to incompetence
>>
Han dies bro, just let it go
>>
>>63397331
The leaks all explicitly say that Rey and Kylo duel each other. It was even in the leaked concept art that's been out for a year. You're a faggot.
>>
Jar Jar lies about his shit all the time, just like all the other Jews.
>>
>Disney has the power to make pictures disappear from the Internet
No they don't
And even if they DMCA the plot "leaks" then everyone knows its true.
>>
>>63397331
Kylo Ren is Luke Skywalker.
Deal with it.
>>
>>63397756
>the main protagonist duels the main antagonist
>in a Star Wars movie

such leak wow
>>
>>63397331
>The MSW Leaks are fake and everything we know about TFA plot is a lie.
>Deathstar 3 is on the poster, starwars.com has an article about it and Disney released a damage control press release about the deathstar 3

Fuck off disney marketer.
>>
Well todays new footage confirmed more shit from the leaks that came out months ago
whats your excuse now disney shill?
>>
>>63397756
Still believing in holywood leaks
>>
Han Solo dies get over it
>>
>>63397331
Disney pls
>>
File: dXbchkKn.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
dXbchkKn.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>63397331
Darth Revan called.

GIVE ME BACK MY FACE
>>
>>63398297
>todays new footage
?????????????????????????????????
>>
I just dont see them killing han or any of the ot characters. Jj KNOWS you cant fuck with star wars in a way that would make nerds mad, he learned from watching what happened with those prequels. He is not gonna do anything to fuck with star wars manchildren
>>
>>63398990
Kylo does kill Han. That actually happens. What the leak doesn't mention is that the ending scene is Kylo bringing Han to Luke to revive him and while sobbing, begging Luke to train him as his apprentice. Its unclear whether this is an act to lure Luke into a trap or if Kylo has truly felt a change of heart.
>>
>>63399088
Lol what?
>>
>>63399088
Dont forget the after-credits scene where we see snoke waking up his completed clone of anakin skywalker. Hayden christensen returns for this role.
>>
>>63399088
Yeah, Han isn't gonna die. He's been confirmed for ep 8
>>
>>63399352
learn to read retard
he dies and luke revives him
>>
>>63398990
he deleted the entire star trek timeline and blew up all the vulcans except for spock. turning the setting on its head in a cheap attempt to create emotional resonance is one of his favorite gimmicks
>>
>>63399332
That would make it the greatest film ever made.
>>
>>63399400
Luke is now Plaugies?
>>
>>63399332
I want this to happen
>>
Don't you think if Disney started pulling shit from the internet that would just confirm them as true? All that would do is fan the flames and spread word about what the movie is about and what happens in it. If they just ignore it all it is is speculation otherwise and it makes people want to go see it.

tl;dr OP is a retard
>>
>>63398990
I'm pretty sure the only way they could get harrison ford back for one more star wars film is if they killed his character like ford/lucas wanted to happen in ESB. Plus I've always heard Ford doesn't like the series and has tried to distance himself from it, so it would make sense for them to say 'its just the one film to end your characters story'
>>
>>63399493
luke has trained himself in both sides of the force after seeing that he had to tap into the dark side to overpower his father and ultimately redeem him. having access to both sides of the force has granted him powers that some would consider unnatural.
>>
File: sELENA MFW 129942 (3).jpg (36 KB, 447x447) Image search: [Google]
sELENA MFW 129942 (3).jpg
36 KB, 447x447
>>63399332
fuck yes
>>
>>63399088

No fucking way this happens.

It'd be cool as fuck if it did, but it doesn't.
>>
>>63399672
They have pulled stuff before. Luke's pic and scans of children's books.
>>
>>63397331
They aren't fake and everyone who believes that they are is a delusional retard. The reason why Disney didn't do anything about it is because everyone would KNOW the leaks were true.

They don't care about some Star Wars fans knowing the plot anyway. The casual movie goer doesn't know that Han is going to die or that the guy who murders him is his own son.
>>
All the Making Star Wars leaks match up with the visuals from all the trailers.

Face it. The spoilers are real. Han dies, Luke shows up for one scene, and not much else happens other than a shit-ton of fan service.
>>
Disney shills hard at work to sell this mediocre film. It'll be just like Jurassic World, only with plebbit praise because cocksucking Mickey Mouse's properties is the Internet's favorite hobby.
>>
>>63399352

You can clearly see han solo, in his jacket, with his white hair,ded in the trailer, and that chick crying. He ded nikk, that nigga sleep
>>
File: DEUS VULT.png (1 MB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT.png
1 MB, 1162x850
>>63399332
>mfw they go full EU
>>
>>63400188

I honestly can't cite one movie that deviated from the trailer.

A pet peeve for a lot of people, is watching a trailer, and sadly, the trailer was all the best scenes and pretty much explained the whole movie.

At best, kylo ren is Luke, and theres a female luke in a trilogy, since hammil hasn't been shown much. But if Luke is just a light side sacrificE, like obi wan, and the other guy in the prequels, immout.
>>
>>63400026
only because that was official stuff that got legit leaked, not some speculative stuff that may or may not be true.

>>63400137
this. i'm sure not all of whats out there is totally accurate, but i'm pretty confident the general outline is what we will in the movie.
>>
>>63402835
as in luke was kylo ren prior to the kylo ren we know? i could see that being a mctwist. although i think the female lead will end up being luke's daughter.
>>
>>63402835
The trailer for Paranormal Activity 3 is completely different from the movie. The directors specifically shot completely alternate takes for every scene in the trailer to avoid spoilers and so that the jumpscares are fresh.
>>
>>63402877

>Mcdoubles for truth.

Well, I'm hoping they say, "hey, we showed you Luke the whole time..."
And that hole is filled, but I can't cite a twist from a film.

I remember reading the breaking bad leak for the final season, and it was spot on. Wouldn't doubt this was too.

Hammill said he always wanted to be bad.
>>
>>63399332
It is not a direct clone, it is enhaced clone of anakin, with ouble the midichlorians.
>>
>>63402630
That is actually the nigger. He gets seriously injured, not long after hans death, but of course the nigger survives while th ewhite man dies.

He doesn’t have white hair, that is snow. You can see it is dindus jacket, not hans.
>>
>>63402688
What would they call the clone?

Aanakin?

Anaakin?

Anakiin?
>>
>>63403261
Anaklone
>>
>>63397916
>we've literally seen Kylo unmasked in the Vanity Fair photoshoot
>you even see his black wavy hair in the official trailer
wew lad
>>
>but we know Disney has the power to make pictures disappear from the Internet
No, they're just avoiding the Streisand effect. issuing takedowns to all the leaks and shit would just confirm that the leaks are true and also draw a shitload more attention to them.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.