[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bretty good / 10 What are your thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1429040117005.jpg (834 KB, 3000x2400) Image search: [Google]
1429040117005.jpg
834 KB, 3000x2400
Bretty good / 10

What are your thoughts?
>>
take away the fan service and this show becomes extremely dull
take away forced brown character and forced jew female character and this show becomes incredibly more awesome
take away bruce and you have zero show
>>
>>63394425
Evil Dead is usually 95% Ash. Not calling it incredible but I think it turned out well, could have been a shit ton worse.
>>
>>63394323
after all these years something like this gets made and ..... it's shit

>>63394425
>take away forced brown character and forced jew female character and this show becomes incredibly more awesome
You forgot the nigger woman cop and this so much all the characters suck except "EL HEFE"
>take away bruce and you have zero show
well duh
>>
The first episode was awesome, but the second and third was shit and I dropped that shit
>>
>>63394323
I just watched this and I spent the entire series repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy epic chainsaw hand lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place
>>
>>63394760
This is /tv/ in a nutshell
>>
>>63394323
>>63394579
just off the top of my head I can think of so many things so make it a good show

>1 it's on stars so they could have nudity and sex like the pirate show . Like do a bond girl of the week that ash saves or something
>2 do time travel such is canon and would be cool
>3 more weapons and fights
>4 like a fighter dude side kick or a wizard maybe not all the time but in the series
>5 bring back evil ash as a villain , this could be a reoccurring thing
>expand on the book and lore around it in a good way
>>
>>63394760
Have you never even watched an Evil Dead movie?
>>
>>63394760
lol you must be a fun guy to hang with
>>
All this board does is post bane memes and trash talk good shows
>>
>>63395035
No no, they did it all wrong because they made a series after a campy horror movie but didn't make it balls serious. Cause that's what people want, serious and lore in a horror campy comedy.
>>
I haven't watched it because it seems like it was probably made to tap into the "DUDE ARMY OF DARKNESS BOOMSTICK LMAO" fanbase, as opposed to those who liked Evil Dead 1 & 2.
Based on the comments in threads about it, I think I was right.

Also I don't get Starz.
>>
>>63395179
But...why wouldn't it? You wanted an evil dead series that was nothing like evil dead?
>>
I don't know what all the hate is. this show is amazing.

It's basically if Buffy the Vampire Slayer had Ash Williams in it. It's fun
>>
>>63395179
>I didn't watch it because it seemed like it was going to be like the Evil Dead movies
literally wat?
>>
>>63394425
That chick is really hot though
>>
it was easy to turn her to ash's side.
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 471x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 471x594
this goomba is so fucking hot
>>
Episode 1>5>2>3>4

Too much side character drama will be the death of this show. Scenes between Pablo and Jewess are trying too hard
>>
>>63395702
Ugly Lebanese whore
>>
>>63395179
It's actually closer to Dead By Dawn than Army of Darkness, in that it's unrealistically gory in a good way and Ash has far better dialog. Also, I think someone uninvolved has the rights to the entire Army of Darkness film so the show has nods to it, but is more interested in the cabin canon.

They ARE starting to curse for the sake of it, though, which is shit. Context cusses are far funnier than shameless pandering fucks. Also, Lucy Lawless forgot how to act, she's the worst thing in it (prolly due to her being married to one of the original co-creators and being mates with Bruce & Raimi).
>>
Can some one tell me what happened to lucy lawless's character in the latest episode did she get sent to hell or something?
>>
>>63395734
1>6>2>3>4>5 is what I meant to write here. I'm glad the brujo storyline is over because it was awful.

Buena buena medicina, buena buena luz divina
>>
>>63394760
Insidious pasta
>>
>>63394859
'More weapons and fights'

'Expand on the book and lore'

'Show could have sex'

have you ever even watched five minutes of this show?

the rest are 100% Autistic suggestions.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.