[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Malvo want to kill Lester Nygard? For hitting him in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1449439166317.png (225 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449439166317.png
225 KB, 500x281
Why did Malvo want to kill Lester Nygard? For hitting him in the elevator?
>>
why does anyone do anything? for teh lulz anon
>>
>>63392985
O-oh, alright anon..
>>
>>63392580
Because Lester betrayed his favor, friendship and offer of partnership by rejecting his murderous ways in the most hypocritical manner possible, by committing to murder by association and then chickening out. Must have broken Malvo's heart, kindred spirits must be hard to come by when you're a murderous psychopath.
>>
>>63392580
Malvo was proud of what Lester had become, but he saw he was still a sniveling little weasel who had gotten too full of himself.
>>
>>63392580
Lester was a dead man once Malvo killed everyone on the elevator. Once Lester ruined Malvo's plans, it was over for him. Even if Lester offered to help Malvo dispose of the bodies, he would have killed him right after they were done.

Lester knew that, which is why he fled.
>>
Ok if Lester hadn't confronted Malvo in the elevator then what would Malvo had done? Continue with that fake life he acquired with his wife? I always found that finale to be very strange.
>>
>>63392580
>hey lester help me take this corpses to a safe spot after you ruined my plan
>i ain't gonna shot you pal, it's not like i'm a psycho
>>
Wrong and wrong. He thought Lester was a worthy opponent at that point, who could give him a run for his money. Same reason he didn't kill the deaf hitman ("when you are healed, come find me" etc...).
>>
>>63393391
did you even know why malvo was pretending all that?
>>
>>63393391
... malvo explained in the elevator, in detail, why he was doing all that.
>>
>>63393391
>>63392580
Malvo was doing a job for somebody. He was trying to gain the trust of the man that was killed in the elevator so that he could get to his brother, who he was hired to murder. The reappearance of Lester blew his cover.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.