[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Victorious, Cancelled >Dropped from her record label >Fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hgsss.jpg (98 KB, 403x594) Image search: [Google]
hgsss.jpg
98 KB, 403x594
>Victorious, Cancelled
>Dropped from her record label
>Fun Size, Box office Bomb
>No one cared when her Nudes where in the Fappening
>Eye Candy, Barely made it 1 season

How does such a promising career die so badly and quickly?
>>
The nudes killed her career bruh. We've gotten the candy, and now we throw the wrapper away.
>>
>>63391852
>no one cares
>except me that keeps making this thread over and over again
>>
>no one cares about this thread
>>
>>63391899
this is such a fantastically sleazy way to put it.
>>
jesus christ op fucking end your sad little life
>>
what gave you the idea that having a show on nick constitutes a promising career?

literally the only semi-successful project she has been the lead in. how is anyone shocked she didnt do more.
>>
>>63391852
I know you don't want to hear that, but she's boring looking.
>>
>>63391899
That's a childish notion. Lots of Actresses begin their careers by showing their tits.
>>
shell marry some jewish billionaire/producer and retire at 25
>>
>such a promising career

How does being a Nick starlet give you a promising career.

Out of all of the kids they had on in the All That, exactly how many of them still have careers in TV and movies? Kennan Thompson, Josh Peck and....?
>>
>disney/nick cableTV star
>promising career

That's cute.
>>
>>63393069
Not actresses who start on children's shows though.
>>
>>63393150
please fuck off to
>>63386303
>>
>>63393150

>legitimate discussion about an Actress' career

Yeah we wouldn't want the at now would we?
>>
>>63393069
Actresses who can ACT.

Vjuice was a shit actress.
>>
File: 1445737767035.jpg (7 KB, 235x222) Image search: [Google]
1445737767035.jpg
7 KB, 235x222
> How does such a promising career die so badly and quickly?

>How does such a promising career

>promising career

>career
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.