[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The best part about flying close to black holes is that everybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
>The best part about flying close to black holes is that everybody else gets older, but I stay the same age.
>>
>The best part about flying close to black holes is that it will happen again, and again, and again
>>
File: rust.gif (3 MB, 262x300) Image search: [Google]
rust.gif
3 MB, 262x300
>If the only thing keeping a person in a decent relationship with his family is a black hole, then brother that person is a piece of shit.
>>
>>63390207
Your mom is a black hole
>>
>>63390207
well done
>>
>Time is a black hole
>>
>>63390375

>Transference of lust and matrimony to an authoritarian vessel. It's kekolding. He absorbs their pleasure from his narrative. Because of this, he's effective in proportion with the amount of kekolding he can take. Certain sexual anthropologists think that kekolding is a marital virus that rewrites vows in the marriage. Dulls critical infidelity.
>>
>>63390207

Haaah
>>
File: 1443128084503.gif (3 MB, 500x239) Image search: [Google]
1443128084503.gif
3 MB, 500x239
>>63390207
>>
File: Rust.jpg (171 KB, 576x480) Image search: [Google]
Rust.jpg
171 KB, 576x480
>sunday night
>true detective is on
>start my true detective ritual
>buy a 6 pack of beer, a pack of camel blue's, and scatter my recently purchased crime drama novels around my desk
>tie back hair in a ponytail
>true detective comes on
>crack open a beer and light up a cigarette
>mom walks in
>ask me why i'm smoking in the house
>turn around and say

"You ever heard of the M-Brane Theory? It's like in this universe, we process time linearly forward. But outside of our spacetime, from what would be a fourth-dimensional perspective, time wouldn't exist, and from that vantage, could we attain it... we'd see... our spacetime would look flattened, like a single sculpture with matter in a superposition of every place it ever occupied. Our sentience just cycling through our lives, like carts on a track. See, everything outside our dimension... that's eternity, eternity looking down on us. Now, to us, it's a sphere, but to them... it's a circle. In eternity, where there is no time, nothing can grow. Nothing can become. Nothing changes. So death created time to grow the things that it would kill, and you are reborn, but into the same life, that you've always been born into.

>mom turns around and leaves the room
>dad comes back with her, grabs my beer and cigarettes and throws them in the trash
>mom is crying
>dad calls me a freak and asks where they went wrong
>takes away my ethernet cable and takes my bedroom door off the hinge
>rips down my fight club and wire posters
>next day tells me to get in there car, won't tell me where
>drops me off at a psyche ward
>mfw
>>
>>63390207
Well memed friend
>>
File: rust wut.jpg (9 KB, 251x229) Image search: [Google]
rust wut.jpg
9 KB, 251x229
>>63390808
wtf is wrong with your parents bro
>>
File: 1423828517532.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1423828517532.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
>>63390808
>>
>>63390207
Decently meme'd.
>>
>>63390207
10/10
>>
>>63390808

what the fuck
>>
>>63390808
>>rips down my fight club and wire posters
it was long overdue
>>
i want murph to go into the black hole and then as I pass the wormhole and she sticks her hand out I want her to give me a hand mob. Could you imagine that? Black hole sex sounds awesome Tbqh familia
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.