[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did this film get made?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1448313322705.jpg (390 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1448313322705.jpg
390 KB, 1000x1500
Why did this film get made?
>>
>>63389469
this film is better than your life
>>
Wait, wasn't it named Mordecai?
>>
>film
>>
>>63389601
is cinema
>>
Who /Madatmort/ here?
>>
>>63389469
I'm so tempted to watch it but I would be embarrassed to put this on my letterboxd
>>
there was only one barely funny part in the whole thing
It was complete shit from beginning to end
>>
>>63389469
Sounds like someone is MadAtMort
>>
>>63389469

Underestimated the audience and people in general. People are dumb and swallow a lot of crap, but this was taking it to far even for sheep and normies.

Maybe it was a social experiment? To see if people were completely blind to crap so that they could ease up on the script writing budget in the future?
>>
He was good in Fear and Loathing, and Pirates of the Carrabean. After that I think he got bored of acting.
>>
>>63389469

>Budget $60 million[2]

How Hollywood manages to blow so much money is beyond me.

For comparison, in today's money RoboCop cost 27 million.
>>
>>63390327

It's a film with no audience. It's some goof ball comedy about a guy who buys paintings with a funny moustache. It feels like something that would have been made in 1963.
>>
>>63390474
structure your sentences properly please anon

>It's some goof ball comedy about a guy who buys paintings with a funny moustache.

does the guy have the moustache or do the paintings have moustaches?
>>
>>63390509
The paintings have funny moustaches.
>>
>>63390327
>completely blind to crap so that they could ease up on the script writing budget in the future?

Too late for that....
>>
>>63390509

Fuck off retard, cant believe I wasted precious moments of my life reading your post. Your existance makes this world a lesser place than it could have been.
>>
>all the redditors shitting on based Mort

Sounds like you are #MadAtMort

This was the best comedy made in years, but fedoras hate it without even seeing it
>>
>>63390542

Thats what I would think, but people didnt bite on this one so there has to be a limit of crappyness, that when passed even normies can smell a bad film.
>>
File: 1445753769500s.jpg (3 KB, 125x74) Image search: [Google]
1445753769500s.jpg
3 KB, 125x74
Why did you get made?
>>
>>63389469
I turned it off after 10 mins. Drawn in by Depp, Drawn out by shit
>>
It was made to deter Mike Myers from ever doing another Austin Powers movie because this is literally what another Austin Powers movie would end up like in 2015.
>>
They forget about the internet
Back in the day you could hire some high caliber actor and the movie would sell because of that

With the internet if a movie is shit people will know and won't watch it. By shit I mean so bad that even normies with bas taste won't like
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.