[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
share worst theatre experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 1448400226220.jpg (28 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1448400226220.jpg
28 KB, 600x337
-
-
i was lit on fire with lighter fluid in Africa during 50 shades of grey (some teen prankster)

security threw water on me, then kicked my ass, called me a white devil and i was thrown in an open sewer
>>
>>63386451
something something theater showers something something crab legs
>>
Got laughed at by a group of girls for being alone.

/tv/ convinced me it was normal, the hardest I've been trolled in my life.
>>
>be teenager loser autist
>some cool kids are sitting behind me
>one of them puts his foot on my back seat
>i do nothing
>>
>>63386451
When I went to see terminator 3
>why?
I saw terminator 3
>>
>Going to see TFA
>I get past the costume checkpoint easily with my chewbacca costume I made from my grandma's shag carpet
>They didn't notice the hotpockets I had stashed in the extra room my costume granted me
>Enjoying the movie, eating my hotpockets inside the suit
>A girl next to me screams and her mother looks at me
>At this moment, I'm getting a hotpocket out of my pants and they think I'm touching myself
>Security show up and use boxcutters to remove me from my suit
>My hotpockets fall to the ground, followed by my pants as they cut too deep
>Got fined $5,000 for bringing food to the cinema and electronically tagged for conspiracy to commit flashing in a public place

I heard the security guards got off because it's part of their mandate to investigate suspicious individuals. Pretty good movie too.
>>
>>63388550
oh poo, you're no fun!
>>
>>63386451
Are you sure that wasn't Baltimore?
>>
>>63388614
Reddit post
>>
i sprayed lighter fluid on a guy in a cinema and set him on fire in austria which was pretty fun, but meant i couldnt have my post-cinema cigar in the retiring room with my friends
>>
>>63386451
why would any white person live in south africa
I know this is a troll, but I'm amazed there's any left sticking it out for no reason
>>
I was being shot at on the dark knight premiere.
>>
>18 year old me
>Was going to go see Sucker Punch with best friend
>Invite girl I have crush on as well
>We decide to have a drink before the movie
>Best friend is not used to drinking
>He gets drunk pretty damned fast, after two swigs, decide to hide the bottle of whiskey in my bag and go see the movie
>During the movie he steals my bag, takes out the bottle and chugs it
>He gets aggressive and paranoid, thinks people in the theatre are after him
>Tries to grope girl friend, she asks me to switch places with her
>He wants to fight the other teenagers in the room, I shush him
>While I'm watching the movie, he punches me in the face, gives me a black eye
>He pukes on the floor, while my crush hands him a bottle of water, he pukes all over her hand
>Movie's over
>We can't movie him
>Security comes over, we ask them to help us move him outside
>He pisses himself while the security guys are helping him outside

And that's how I got banned from my local cinema.
>>
>>63389018
Literally that would not happen here in South Africa.
>>
>go to see the Iron Giant Signature Edition
>before the movie these two clearly mentally handicapped girls are yelling and saying dumb shit
>one even yells "Epic Fail!"
>Eventually the guy next to them tells them to be quiet
>He's fucking based as hell
>they still do annoying shit throughout the entire movie
I hate these people. If you can't behave during a movie, don't fucking go!
>>
>>63390104
>two clearly mentally handicapped girls are yelling and saying dumb shit
>clearly mentally handicapped

The word you're looking for is "neurotypical", Anon.
>>
>>63389113
>be American
>get shot
>>
File: Laugh Compilation.jpg (719 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Laugh Compilation.jpg
719 KB, 1280x1280
>>63388614
did they say anything? i assume they didn't just laugh and you assumed it was directed at you.
>>
>>63388826
FLAMING
>>
>>63390802
They laughed AND pointed AND stared AND talked about how pathetic it was to go to the pictures alone.

So yeah, it was pretty clear.
>>
I once went to a cinema with my dad and because it was filled with people we had to use one shower together. It was pretty awkward.
>>
>Bored one afternoon
>Decide to go see Rise of the Planet of the Apes
>Waiting in line behind a group of teenagers
>Hear them say to the cashier "Can we get 4 tickets for the monkey movie?"
>Turn around, leave the theatre and drive home

Wasn't gonna risk it.
>>
>>63386451
The one good thing about seeing The Hobbit and LOTRs movies...no blacks in the theater
>>
>>63390146
Thank you, anon. I'll remember it for next time.
>>
Seeing It Follows in the cinema was one of the worst movie-going experience of my life. There was about 10 or 11 middle eastern guys (7 or 8 in the rows in front, a couple behind) in tiny theater and then just me and my friend.
The middle eastern guys were talking through the entire movie. Not just quietly to themselves. They were having full on conversations in whatever language, then the guys in front of us would turn to the guys behind us and have a conversation. Two or three were on their phones through most of the movie. I eventually yelled out shut the fuck up, which worked for a little while. But thats why I pirate movies so much.
>>
>>63390877
fucking teenagers are faggots

there is literally nothing wrong with going alone. i mean its sad and i would never do it but its fine
>>
I seen one movie alone and I prob wont do it again because it is in fact lonely and sad.
>>
File: 0545 - dc973hW.jpg (99 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
0545 - dc973hW.jpg
99 KB, 330x357
>>63391333
man fuck sandpeople in movies. its like theres two audio tracks running at the same time: the actual film's audio and then a tusken raider overdubbing on top of it.
>>
>>63386451
>Got early screening of force awakens
>local cinema enacted a no falcons policy to stop people from getting around the NSP policy
>now I have a useless ticket I paid $300 for
>>
Sitting in the bacm row of Austin Powers Goldmember and five black guys come in and beat the shit out of a single black guy in the aisle seat of the back row...

Nignogs. Whatchugundo?
>>
I got my dick sucked by a guy and didn't realize it until way later.
>>
I hate it when they turn on their tablets, it's like the light is on the entire room.
>>
>>63392307
And it didn't make you bisexual?
>>
>>63392396
You mean masterrace? Yeah, i became.
>>
>>63392396

No. But it did make me question a lot of shit for awhile.
>>
File: Anon catches gay.jpg (112 KB, 865x486) Image search: [Google]
Anon catches gay.jpg
112 KB, 865x486
>>63392307
LEL I remember you
>>
>>63388550
the word "literally" is missing from your reddit response familia.
>>
>>63391432
Tee Hee
>>
File: ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif (497 KB, 275x155) Image search: [Google]
ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif
497 KB, 275x155
>>63392466

Great, not only did I get my dick sucked by a guy but my secret shame is now copypasta.
>>
>seeing Resurrection 'F' with my cousin
>every time a character does a special move they're known for, people cheer
>some mexican guy keeps making comments
>eventually turn around and tell him to fuck off
The cheering thing annoyed me because like, the character is KNOWN to do a Kamehameha and such, why are you cheering? Then, like, the Mexican guy was talking for the whole movie.
>>
On some recent anniversary of ghostbusters (20, 25, something) they were showing the movie in theaters. Also happened to be on or near my birthday, so my girlfriend and I went to see it

Also seeing the screening was some family of extremely fat people who kept quoting the movie out loud, often before the line was actually said- and also, despite having obviously seen the movie several times, they laughed obnoxiously loud and often at the jokes. Even the ones they had quoted.
>>
File: 1449341742384.jpg (75 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
1449341742384.jpg
75 KB, 563x600
>be me
>in theater
>loud ass niggers talking during the whole movie
>>
>Attack of the Clones
>Had a jumbo sized Sprite drink
>Halfway through
>Had to piss really bad
>Didn't want to get up and miss any of the film
>I wasn't really concentrating because I needed to piss so bad
>I had no idea what was going on
>Yoda and Dooku fight comes up
>Started laughing and tried hard not to piss myself
>My brother started throwing popcorn at me
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.