[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1449419927407.jpg (70 KB, 800x728) Image search: [Google]
1449419927407.jpg
70 KB, 800x728
Best movie of the year?
>>
>>63386366
dig, the movie?
>>
Force awakens

It will be universally revered and tear /tv/ in two
>>
>>63385789
Threesome Fantasies Fulfilled 7
>>
Inside Out
>>
>>63386972
>I bet you're the kind of sad faggot that likes new met people what's their favorite color or day of the week.

huh?
>>
stars wars
>>
Best one I saw in the Cinema this year was 'Everest'

The last few years it seems every major movie has some underlying agenda or message it tries to ram down your throat.

This didn't. It wasn't pretentious or filled with an inflated sense of self worth, it just focused on telling you an honest story and let you go on a journey with the characters.
>>
Mad Max: Fury Road

It's not out yet, but when it is, it'll be Anomalisa. That one was a masterpiece.
>>
Creed
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
ALL DOGS GO TO NEGAN
>>
Beasts of No Nation
Sicario
>>
TDKR
>>
>>63385789
So far, Mad Max: Fury Road. Every once in a while there's a movie that's just pure visual storytelling and it's always a fucking joy when it happens, and Fury Road is one of those. Beasts of No Nation was really good too.

But I'm an Iñárritu-drone, so I'm not ready to consider anything the best until I see the Revenant.
>>
>>63385789
Fury riad, everything else in comparrison was [spoiler mediocore spoiler]
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.