[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which did you prefer, the town or the departed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: the town.jpg (84 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
the town.jpg
84 KB, 600x887
Which did you prefer, the town or the departed?
>>
>>63384479

The Departed
>>
The Departed but The Town is good too
>>
>>63384479
Departed by a mile
>>
>>63384479

>The Departed

More like The Meme.

>The Town

More like The Meme.
>>
>>63384525
>you

More like the Reddit
>>
>>63384479
Infernal Affairs is legit 9/10
The Departed and The Town are both 7,5/10
>>
>>63384479
All I know about the Town is a bunch of nuns with down syndrome raid a bank or something. I was on acid and the trailer still struck me as soulless, uninspired, and profoundly dumb.
>>
>>63384534

Please like and subscribe if you enjoyed my post and dont forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram, you know you live it, check out my twitch channel, all right peace.
>>
>>63384577
>I was on acid

No one fucking cares.
>>
Departed, by far... I've only ever seen the directors cut of the town but I can say it's way too long. Some scenes are tense as fuck tho. Who woulda thought batman would be such a good director ?
>>
anyone have a webm or can make it of the part in the extended version of the town where affleck snorts an 80 off a beer bottle?
>>
I consider them both to be essential Bostoncore movies and equals in terms of quality

Also Pete Postlethwaite was fucking great in The Town
>>
>>63384615
You clearly did lmao
>>
I really loved the town but I have a thing about movies casting TV actors like jon ham when they are popular if that makes sense, to me it kinda dates the film too much.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.