[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Very Murray Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: bm.png (750 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
bm.png
750 KB, 1401x788
thoughts?

9/10 first half, holy shit it was comfy. mood completely ruined as soon as maya rudolph came on, and only got worse with miley. been a while since i've been so conflicted about something like this. i wish they just stayed in that bar.
>>
New found respect for Miley Cyrus, son.
>>
Notging worse than an old faggot hipster with a devoted fanbase.
>>
I thought it was pretty fucking awesome.

EDIT: Thanks for the gold, good sir! Can't believe my highest rated post is about the based Bill Murray!
>>
>>63380728
>>63380831
>/tv/ - meme
>>
>>63380831
I thought is was awesome sauce.

Edit: Thanks for le upvotes, m'lady.
>>
Cyrus was ring tone great.

Why so much hate?
>>
>>63380928
>>63380831
>hating murray

I bet you faggots hate Wes Anderson
>>
It wasn't good.
>>
>>63380954
I bet you like the films of Wes Anderson.
>>
Did you hear that story about how Murray physically assaulted a 15 year old girl, and then whispered in her ear, "No one will ever believe you."
>>
>>63380954
Bill Murray is literally reddit: the old man
>>
>I blindly hate Miley because reddit told me to
>>
>>63380545
>old man pander to younger generation in an attempt to be relevant

Has Murray done anything entertaining since like 1987?
>>
>>63381107
>implying that flaming lips project wasn't one of the worst things ever recorded
>>
He was alright back in the 80's, but he fell in line with his hipster fanbase and became a liberal kuck.
>>
>>63381121
He's never been good.
>>
>>63380928
>>63380831
h-haha

you got us
>>
>>63381138

>/mu/ youtube nerd told me to hate it so I did
>>
>>63381195
>hipsters told me to think Bill Murray is funny and loveable so I do. I also want my girlfriend to be mounted by a bull.
>>
>>63381152
The appreciation for his early career certainly has carried him but lets not act like he completely garbage either.
>>
>>63381158
Ghostbusters? Scrooged? Caddyshack, Stripes, early SNL? He was good in Zombieland, too.

Nah, he was great but over stayed his welcome.
>>
>>63380545
What? Maya fucking crushed it. I've never heard her sing. Wasn't expecting a good performance from her and thought she was going to do it in a silly voice the whole time. She was amazing.
>>
i didnt know he started the chive until recently and i like him less because of it
>>
>>63381351
oh... or maybe he didnt at all and my friend who told me that was just totally wrong, now that i look it up
>>
>>63381335
>He was good in Zombieland, too.

jesus christ. you had to have just listed the only Murray movies youve ever heard of. Just stop.
>>
>>63381335

>no what about bob

pure pleb desu senpai
>>
>liking Bill Murray

nice meme
>>
>>63381121
Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 480x720
>>63381335
>no life aquatic
>no broken flowers
>no lost in translation
>>
File: hmm.png (145 KB, 255x267) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
145 KB, 255x267
this movie was the equivalent of someone writing an essay about not wanting to write an essay.
>ugh netflix wants me to star in another holiday movie GOD I don't wanna
>I'll just make it a movie about me not wanting to do a special
>and I'll throw in other stars so people will actually watch it
>despite it being boring, contrived, and obviously for sheckles
>>
>>63381335
>no Groundhog Day
>>
>>63383710
>no Dayhog Ground
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.