[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the most underrated villain in the whole show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: lvfargo27f-5-web.jpg (39 KB, 532x354) Image search: [Google]
lvfargo27f-5-web.jpg
39 KB, 532x354
Is he the most underrated villain in the whole show?
>>
>>63380002

He's not underrated period
>>
He wasn't though.

He was doomed from the start. A sad case really.

Mike & his employer are the villains.
>>
>>63374504
>>
>villian
>got BTFO by a grill
>got BTFO by fat damon
>>
>>63380002
I appreciate what you did there OP even if these other halfbreed mongrels don't
>>
>it's a "le funny situational comedy villain man" thread
>>
I really wanted him to succeed in killing Peggy or Ed but if he was gonna die I'm glad Hanzee did it.
>>
>>63382759
This.
He was such a good character but he had to go.
>>
>>63380002
Better question:
Do you think he diddled his daughter?
>>
>>63382977
More likely he physically abused them, he absolutely hated women, and he had only daughters.
>>
>>63380002
And eye-candy.
Hell, I can't believe all these women and gay men talking about Bear, while Dodd clearly was the hot macho!
>>
>>63380002

The pilot episode, I thought his accent was so over the top it was going to make me hate him. But after the first few eps, it became charming. Everything that came out of his mouth was gold, and the way he basically talks through his teeth is great.

I remember thinking what an awful actor he was when I first tried watching Burn Notice almost a decade ago. Good to be proven wrong.
>>
ged damit
>>
>>63383413
>>63382977
Nah from the head-daughter's lines I'm pretty sure he was the type of guy who came home drunk and fucked his daughters.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.