[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of my favourite movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: the-prestige.14577.jpg (177 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
the-prestige.14577.jpg
177 KB, 1000x1500
What does /tv/ think of my favourite movie?
>>
>>63379180
plen
>>
plem
>>
>>63379229
>>63379250
what
>>
>>63379180
>>63379180

Great movie.

Wolverine got what he deserved. He even got keked by Batman's twin.

Great Tweest.
>>
>>63379180
plib
>>
>>63379180
I'm not sure if I read it somewhere beforehand or something but I predicted the ending as I was watching it and it really made it hard to enjoy the movie.

I heard so many things about how "mindblowing" it was and it actually made me angry that I didn't get to have that feeling. It wasn't a bad movie but I was just waiting for it to be over

tl;dr plel
>>
>>63379180
best Nolan movie
>>
One of my fav movies. I do wish there were more movies with Tesla in them though.
>>
>>63379180

>accidentally finds a way to literally get infinite money, food and electricity

>only uses it for a magic trick and killing himself over and over

Literally the most retarded plot ever.
>>
>>63380277
This.
>>
>>63380289
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>63380402
I literally cannot believe that someone can actually hold this opinion.
>>
>>63380641
He is right though, he could have been the most successful human being to ever walk the earth but had a small dick complex and that's all there was to it
>>
this is a test desu kek desu kek
>>
>>63380402
>missing the point this hard

>>63380847
"You really don't know? It was the look on their faces..."
He wasn't in it for the money or the fame.
>>
I really enjoyed it the first time I watched it, but when I saw it again recently it was less fun since I already knew the twists. It's definitely not the kind of movie that I appreciate more after repeated viewings but it was p good.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.