[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else will not see TFA when it premieres in cinemas? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11
File: scared lando.jpg (14 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
scared lando.jpg
14 KB, 512x287
Who else will not see TFA when it premieres in cinemas? I'm paranoid that there will be a mass shooting in the theatre when this movie debuts, I also don't like large crowds and fanfair. I also have nobody to go with.

What about you? Are you going to see this when it premieres?
>>
Relax, no one would ruin Star Wars for people like that.
>>
>>63378636

Yeah, I will. I saw Episodes I-III in the cinema. Kind of a tradition, I guess. Plus, I got hella goosebumps just seeing the trailer in the theatre.
>>
I'm not seeing TFA at the premiere because all the seats were sold out at the local theater that weren't all the way in the front row on the far left or right side.
>>
>>63378636
I don't watch movies with black people in them.
>>
>>63378636
I'm not going to the midnight release or anything, but I do have tickets for opening day.

>Hurr I'm afraid of a mass shooting

Enjoy your life full of fear, you fucking pansy. You have a better chance of being killed by the police for reaching into the glovebox for your insurance than you do getting killed in a mass shooting. Turn off the fucking MSM you tool.
>>
>>63378636
Im gonna try not to walk out when that monkey comes on screen. Cant promise anything.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (2 KB, 98x125) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
2 KB, 98x125
>>63378690
Who does?
>>
No because I'm not a kekold.
And I do my job of being a white, moral, christian male by not supporting white genocide.
>>
>>63378636

>mass shooting

I am going to the premier but this does have me legitimately nervous.

I'm not bringing my daughter because of this.
>>
>>63378695
I'm happy for you, I hope you enjoy the film. I can't relate to what you're talking about though - the police here aren't really trigger happy here and they usually just give out fines. Realistically speaking, there actually is a greater chance of a mass murder than a cop gunning me down.
>>
>>63378636
I'm gonna have to see it opening night (nothing quite like an energetic crowd reaction), but I have the option of seeing it at my tiny Indie theater, in one of the whitest malls in the state.

I'm safe. Plus there's a qt that works there that I used to know a while ago, only learned that she works there yesterday.
>>
>>63378792
It's most important to keep your children safe, God bless you anon.
>>
>>63378808
Best of luck with that QT, anon.
>>
>>63378636
>>63378792
>not having a concealed carry permit
>being completely powerless to protect yourself and loved ones
>denying your children the cinematic Star Wars experience out of fear that you can't do anything to save them

Liberals, everyone.
>>
>>63378695
Only in america
>>
>it's a "I'm trying to be subtle by saying I don't want to see this movie because of the black lead, but I'll pass it off as another reason so I don't look like a stormfag faggot" post
>>
>>63378890
Concealed carry permits don't exist here bruh.
>>
>>63378927
I'm serious. And to be honest, Boyega looks like one of the best parts of the movie, going by the trailers. I'm looking forward to seeing this movie.
>>
>>63378853
Ayyy

>>63378890
So, I'm coming at this from a neutral perspective, but I'm confused how more guns is supposed to create less shootings.

Mass shooters don't care if they die in the process. As long as a few people die, they'll be satisfied.

Plus, having a bunch of idiots running around without any idea how to properly aim/shoot are gonna fuck up even more civilians.
>>
File: 1444628822317.png (298 KB, 388x397) Image search: [Google]
1444628822317.png
298 KB, 388x397
>be american
>get shot
>tip to the mass shooter
>>
>>63378988
The guns are for you to shoot the shooter before he shoots you.
>>
>>63378931
Unless you live in DC, you can apply for a CWC
>>
File: 1376797465227.jpg (79 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1376797465227.jpg
79 KB, 409x409
>>63378636
Yep got tickets for the 00:01 showing on the 17th.
First ever time seeing a film the moment it's released. I'm in the UK also.

Can't fucking wait.
>>
>>63379029
what if he shoots you first?
>>
>>63379034
I'm not an American, unfortunately.
>>
>>63379025
That's right, only cheap euro fags don't tip their mass shooter.
>>
>>63378927
Nah I think people are legitimately scared of being shot in the theatre while watching this movie. It's a real concern for a lot. It certainly is a thought in the back of my mind. I'm still going to see it opening day though, I would hate myself if I didn't. It's just a risk you have to take. It's Star Wars. The sequel trilogy.
>>
>>63379054
Sounds great, I hope you enjoy the film m8. If not, at least the hype and atmosphere will be rewarding enough in itself.
>>
Pfft nigga I'm gonna wait half a year and download the blu-ray like I do for every other movie
>>
>>63379080
As someone who has been shot a few times, unless the blow is immediately fatal such as a head shot, throat shot, or heart shot, one can continue to function almost normally. Despite what is shown in film, a gunshot does not cause immediate pain. A shot to an extremity especially during a period of heightened adrenaline takes a minute or two to cause pain.

So to answer your question, unless I'm dead, I draw and fire.
>>
File: mule.jpg (25 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
25 KB, 500x300
Hehe...meme.
>>
I'm not gonna watch it period. Ever.
>>
>>63378636
i live in a shithole so is more likely for me to get shot on my way to the movies than inside the theater
>>
>>63379237
Shot by who?
>>
Threadly reminder that an individual hell bent on killing people will do so with or without a gun

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367
>>
>>63379175
Oooh, good advice. I'm a filmmaker so I can probably use that for added realism.
>>
>>63379368
criminals trying to kidnap or steal my car and shit
>>
>>63379025
>be european
>get beheaded
>don't even have enough money to tip the kind Paki that just culturally enriched you
>>
File: 1436411074508.jpg (12 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
1436411074508.jpg
12 KB, 407x407
>>63378636
>afraid of something so astronomically unlikely to happen that it keeps you from functioning in a normal sense

Good job letting the terrorists win, you fucking pussy
>>
I will wait for the bluray as always.
>>
>>63379396
nobody's arguing against that, straw boy,
the effectiveness of all weapons are not equal though are they?

multiple terrorists attacking the most populous country on earth, and they don't even approach the deaths inflicted by a single autistic norwegian
>>
>>63379552
it's not really as unlikely as you think it is. It's becoming more and more common
>>
>>63378890

I can't carry a gun on me to a New York movie theater, asshole.
>>
>>63378636
I paranoid too bro. It's ridiculous that we even have to worry about shit like this.
>>
I'm not going to see it because it is going to suck.
>>
>>63379770
If sucks man, I wish it would just disappear along with this culture of fear and mistrust.
>>
>>63378636
I'm a slav so there's a bigger chance of me getting shot on the way than in the cinema hall. But I'm still watching it in 3D with my friends at midnight from 16th to 17th
>feelsgoodman.png
>>
>>63379741
Yes it is. You need to turn off the television.

>>63379770
>>63379808
Literally letting the terrorists win. Is this what Americans have been reduced to? A bunch of bitches scared to go to the theater?
>>
muh gunz
>>
>>63379919
I'm >>63379808 and I posted this >>63379091 post.
>>
>>63379175
You have been shot a few times??? Care to explain more?
>>
>>63379919

>being nervous about getting shot and dying
>being a bitch

Shut the fuck up, kekboy.
>>
>>63380023
I took two 7.62 rounds in Afghanistan. One in the right shoulder/upper pec and one in the right bicep.

Another incident I was at a party and a guy showed up because his girlfriend was cheating on him at said party, pulls out a 9mm and starts making a scene and aiming the gun at people. Tackled him, fought him. Took a round, again, to basically the same area in my pec. Beat the guy almost to death for it.

Anyway, when you're first shot. It feels like pressure. Just like someone pressing really hard on you with their finger. Then after a few minutes it really really really really burns. And it comes in waves. Burns intensely bad for about 10-15 seconds, goes away for a few seconds, comes back.
>>
>terrorist attack on us soil the other day
>media and gooberment pretending its just a distraught couple
fuck that m8
i'm waiting for the screener/bluray rip
>>
>>63378636
OP are you me?
I'm probably gonna wait till a monday afternoon in January to see it
i did that for madmax and got the theater completely to myself
of course this is star wars we're talking about, so it'll probably be packed until it leaves it's no longer showing
>>
>>63378636
Will go to the cinema, just not the premier, because i live in the middle of fucking nowhere, have no means of transportation and will be presenting a paper in my college in the very same day, shit sucks...
>>
>>63378636
Am I banned for calling him a monkey again?
>>
>>63380039
Yes, that exactly what you are, a fucking bitch. A scared little bitch who will never accomplish anything in life other than your faggoty little post on a Icelandic glacier calving enthusiast forum. Might as well lock your fucking doors and not go outside you may get shot. A car might hit you. You may die in a flood or a rock slide if you go outside.

You are the epitome of a bitch. A scared little fuccboi. Each and every one of you who are afraid to go see a fucking film are.
>>
>>63380138
You sir, are a man. I like your courage.
>>
Why is Hollywood obsessed with importing British Negroes?

Are they better than American Negroes?
>>
>>63380140
Whitey commits mass shootings every other week just because daddy didn't love him enough. At least sandniggers believe in something
>>
>>63380288
>Might as well lock your fucking doors and not go outside
What's it like not living in a risky neighborhood?
>>
>>63380343
They definitely act better
>>
>>63380343
The accent makes everyone better to Americans.
>>
File: 1445471154713.png (618 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
1445471154713.png
618 KB, 500x591
>>63380138
>being a soldier
>>
>>63380428
I put on a Brit accent last night, holy shit the effect it had on people.
>>
I'm a Parisian, and was intending on seeing them on the Premiere night (fun fact: we get to see it before americlaps) at La Défense (business part of Paris). Trouble is that it was revealed that the terrorists from the 13/11 (11/13* for Americans) would have struck there had they not been caught beforehand. Should I still go? I mean, a packed cinema room with the eyes of the world on it (since it'll be from France that you get your first reviews) would be a perfect target for any terrorist.
>>
>>63380428
"QUOD JUMPA"
nah, senpai
shit sucks
>>
>>63378636

I won't be seeing it because I haven't even seen the prequels and haven't had an interest in Star Wars since I was 10 and wanted Return of the Jedi to turn off.
>>
>>63380587
TFA is pandering to the OT crowd as a ripoff of ANH,so you won't need to have watched the prequels to understand it.
>>
>>63378636
>I also have nobody to go with.
the real reason comes out, dude no one cares if you go alone
>>
>>63378798
you sound like an underaged faggot or a landwhale cunt.
>>
>>63378890
The way some of these shootings have been described, I'm skeptical that keeping a pea shooter on my person is going to stop the guy with a rifle and body armor. CC sounds useful to maybe prevent getting mugged by a nig on the streets, not against multiple attackers trying to mow me down.

"But what if everyone around had a gun?" I guess terrorists would just use more explosives.

>>63380138
Interesting anecdote. I've always been a little curious as to what it feels like to get shot.
>>
>>63380288

You sound like a fucking pussboy.

Bitch ass faggot.

Anyway Star Wars trumps my personal health anyway so I'll be seeing the premiere.
>>
Speaking of bland disney blockbusters, I just watched the first half of Jurassic World.

How wasn't Indominus Rex able to climb above the wall if he could leave claw marks all the way up ?
>>
I bought tickets for the midnight release.
I actually had a dream about this last night, but I'm going anyway.
Those goatfuckers aren't going to stop me from going to the movies.
>>
>>63378695
>You have a better chance of being killed by the police for reaching into the glovebox for your insurance than you do getting killed in a mass shooting.
fun fact:

the reported total dollar value of police seizure of assets was higher than the reported total dollar value of thefts in America this year. basically crime doesn't pay as much as government work.
>>
>female protagonist

George would have never let this happen
>>
>>63381282
context?
>>
>>63380530
>I'm a Parisian
As-salamu alaykum
>>
I just want to avoid the rush. I will probably wait a week or two after release.
>>
>>63379175
>Shoot the shooter
>He continues to function almost normally

Water-tight plan, anon
>>
>>63378636

I'm not going because the crowds will be noxious for at least 2 days following the premier. I'll go the first Monday after release. Disconnect my internet until then.
>>
>>63381419
Well, you aim for the head, senpai. Have you never practiced shooting? You practice to get good and hit your mark
>>
>>63381282
who slapped first?
lucas or the dude?
>>
>>63381459
Not an American, guns and mass shootings don't happen here

Stay safe on your theatre trips anon
>>
>>63381217
Civil asset forfeiture. They can rob you blind without securing a conviction. In some cases, they don't even need to charge you with a crime.

Never keep cash, the police WILL take it from you.
>>
File: 1391643708698.jpg (99 KB, 819x531) Image search: [Google]
1391643708698.jpg
99 KB, 819x531
I want to so I can be up to date with all the new dank memes that will come from it, but I think I will wait because I really very crowded screenings.
>>
>>63380530
Just go. Ain't nothing to be fraid of.
>>
>>63379442
People will think it's fake if you add that for realism.
>>
File: 1438958406969.png (155 KB, 301x430) Image search: [Google]
1438958406969.png
155 KB, 301x430
>>63381523
In canada we are told when traveling to the states not to carry cash on us because american police will see your canadian license plate, pull you over then take all your money

as a canadian it's pretty much impossible to get that money back too

we also have to get fucking air lifted back to canada if we need to go to the hospital or they will rob us there too
>>
>>63381450
Han Solo dies.
>>
>>63382085
I for one am grateful for this intolerance of outsiders. Stay in your shitty country. We know ours is the best, but you just didn't luck out.
>>
So why don't you get #kylokillshan trending?
>>
>>63382131
american people are great

it's just anyone who has any sort of power seems to be a complete douchebag over there
>>
>>63382182
too much work
>>
I'll go a few days after at a non peak time, like on a Monday or something.
>>
>Legitimately thinking that you'll ever be within 500 miles of a "mass shooting" let alone die in one.
You're more likely to have a fucking plane crash in your house in the next 5 minutes than ever even be near a shooting like that.
That being said I'm not going to see it till like 2 weeks after when the theater is empty.
>>
>>63379758
Why not? Will the gun fallout at the theatre threshhold by some forcefield? The staff can't search you
>>
Hype had been dead for a while so I read the plot leak and it just made it deader with how bland the movie is.

I'll wait for the rip but even then I'm in no rush
>>
>>63381302
Robot Chicken
>>
I don't wanna watch it because I don't wanna give my money to Jew Jew Abrams
>>
>>63382198
I'm miss the days of organized 4chan raids.
>>
>>63382606
We all got old and the kids aren't picking up the torch
>>
>>63382304
There have been more theater shootings then there have been planes crashing in people's houses.

Also one is chance and another is someone deciding to shoot people.
There's going to be a theater shooting somewhere on Star Wars, it's too big of a target for them not to take.

I'll still see the movie, just like, a day or two later.
>>
>>63378636
How sheltered are you? Do you even see anything from your suburban neighborhood?

Just go during the daytime, midday if you can. Less people and also negroes don't see movies at that time.
>>
>>63382822
No, there hasn't.
Not at all you fucking idiot, I literally had a plane crash into a house a street over from me, if you google "plane crashes into house" there are dozens and dozens of incidences of it happening, maybe more. There has literally only been one theater random "mass shooting". A nigger shooting another nigger or guy shooting a dude who was pissing him off in a theater is not a mass shooting.
>>
torrents will be out week 1

I'm going to watch this with a few buddies over beers and a j or two.

just insurance to keep it fun in case the movie turns out crap like ep 1.
>>
I'm going but to a brand new cinema in town, nobody will be there.
>>
>>63382930
Someone didn't decide to crash that plane.
If somebody wanted to do a theater shooting, what movie would they pick?
Obviously it's not going to happen in every theater and 99.9999999999999999999999999999999% of America is going to safely enjoy the movie and not have anything to worry about.
But it's going to happen in atleast one theater.
>>
>>63379808
for that to disappear we have to kill all the spics, niggers and other assorted non-whites.
>>
>>63382822
Bush would like you, have you thought of using a color system to gauge the terrorist probability?

Like the other anon said, some black guy shooting another black guy does not equate a mass shooting.
>>
>>63383097
>seeing the force awakens
>have nothing to worry about

Nigga when it bombs it'll destroy everyone's hopes for a good star wars trilogy.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.