[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a few good scenes aside, this movie was dog shit. how can anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 55830765ae71d.jpg (96 KB, 601x850) Image search: [Google]
55830765ae71d.jpg
96 KB, 601x850
a few good scenes aside, this movie was dog shit. how can anyone enjoy this? do people on /tv/ just say they like it ironically?
>>
So.. how was it really? worth a look?
>>
>>63378595
Yeah
>>
Why do all Marvel posters look like they were made by a community college drop-out graphic artist over the course of 3 1/2 minutes?
>>
>>63378595

It's a pretty great movie, honestly.
>>
File: Ant-Man.00:53:27.jpg (801 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
Ant-Man.00:53:27.jpg
801 KB, 1920x1040
I liked the part where she choked him with her thighs.
>>
>>63378595
no
>>
These B-tier Marvel films have such predictable and boring writing. You can only watch them for the inevitable action set-piece, and here it just wasn't delivering.

Movie wasn't funny either. I don't understand why all Marvel films have to have the exact same "half comedy/half adventure" tone.
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (12 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
12 KB, 353x352
tfw no dog-sized ant to cuddle
>>
>>63379024
the first part of the movie was pretty good, it all went to shit as soon as oldass michael douglas came on screen
>>
>>63378552
no. people on /tv/ legitimately have shit taste, that applies to all of 4chan actually. this place is populated mostly by teenagers.
>>
>>63378552
the mexican guy was good
>>
you really appreciate how bad this movie is when watching it with other adults who aren't into reddir humor or capeshit
>>
>>63380597
Literally the only funny part of the movie, him and his boys
>>
yeah, i watched this and age of ultron and i think i'm done with giving marvel a shot
>>
Would I like it?
The only superheroe movies I've genuinely enjoyed were;

Watchmen
Darkman
Burton Batman (only one, with Penguin and Catwoman)
Ironman 1
Nolan's Batman, the first one was the best by far
Guardians of the Galaxy was ok, very childish but I enjoyed it anyways.
>>
>>63378595
One of the more fun Marvel movies. Definitely worth checking out.
>>
File: pouroneout.jpg (106 KB, 266x500) Image search: [Google]
pouroneout.jpg
106 KB, 266x500
>>63379089
>Antony
>>
Why is the bridge featured predominantly in the background when it had little to no relevance in the film?
>>
>>63380867
why is the background blue when most of the movie itself wasn't blue?
>>
>>63380933
Why is my dick tan, while the rest of me isn't?
>>
>>63378552
I only watched it because the scientists daughter was unbelievably cute. Dont take it too seriously and you might enjoy it more
>>
>>63380504
Michael Douglas was the best part about this movie
>>
>>63378552
THANK YOU
>>
File: 4766366-4684395-insidious_smile.jpg (227 KB, 848x502) Image search: [Google]
4766366-4684395-insidious_smile.jpg
227 KB, 848x502
>start watching the movie
>hank pym isn't the main character
>hank pym isn't Antman
>no sexy Janet
>the main character is some prisoner chucklefuck named scott
>turn movie off

why the fuck did they even include hank
>>
>>63378595
It's okay.

Very formulaic, really just existed to hype up Civil War.

I think of it the same way I think of Iron Man 2...good for a watch, but I don't need to see it again.
>>
>>63381035
More surprised they didn't just make Hank into a violent monster, considering that Marvel Comics entire charecterization of him the last 15 years is "WIFE BEATER!" because of one incident that happened like 40 years ago.

Fuck Marvel
>>
>>63378552

Literally the best Marvel movie so far. I unironically rank it above Winter Soldier
>>
>>63380980
Because it's covered in shit from your boyfriend's ass. Try washing it from time to time
>>
It was quite mediocre but I still found it way more enjoyable than Age of Ultron.
>>
>>63378552

as a DC drone who thinks Marvel's best movie was Iron Man 1, I gotta say that Ant-Man was a pretty good movie

it didn't use stupid-as-fuck jokes like guardians of the galaxy and the formula was finally somewhat fresh even if many parts were generic. the villain was a letdown of course but I didn't feel like I wasted my money after I left the cinema.

oh yeah, FUCK avengers 1 and 2 for stealing my goddamn money
>>
>>63378552

it was mediocre

and by that i mean it was mediocre capeshit, which is still shit
>>
It was actually one of the best Marvel/DC capeshits to date imho.
>>
File: stamp.jpg (513 KB, 591x900) Image search: [Google]
stamp.jpg
513 KB, 591x900
>>63378552

No giantess scenes with Kate. No giantess interaction scenes with Kate. No giantess scenes at all except a 3 second shot on the dance floor.

Because of that I give it 2/10 for the dissapointment.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.