[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit man, it's a pretty fantastic fucking movie >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
shit man, it's a pretty fantastic fucking movie

>tfw was hesitant to watch it all this time because /tv/ said it was boring

you FUCKS
>>
>>63378496

>pretty fantastic fucking

Nah. It was okay. Something you'd watch during a flight or something and enjoy. Also, Cavill was way more charismatic here than he was in MoS.
>>
It was fairly okay. It doesn't really hit the mark that it's trying to hit. As for spy films, I'd say it's better than Kingsmen but worse than MI:5.
>>
>>63378496
I enjoyed the hell out of it.
>>
>>63378496
It was alright. The unnecessary exposition, especially at the end, was pretty grating.

Also
>trusting /tv/'s opinion on anything ever
I hope you learned your lesson
>>
>>63378605
Exactly this.
The humor was done a lot better in Snatch and Lock Stock, especially considering that they're much older.
I don't get all the critics bashing it, although some scenes were shit (like when he eats the sandwich in the truck), but overall it was very enjoyable. Definately not fantastic.
>>
>>63378676
>some scenes were shit (like when he eats the sandwich in the truck)
Oh come on, that scene was fantastic.
>>
i'm like 40 minutes into the movie, and so far it's enjoyable as fuck, has decent action, subtle & neat humor, a good story so far. that chick is hot, whats not to like?
>>
there's something appealing in the simplicity of Guy ritchie storytelling and dialogue
>>
>>63378496
It was boring as fuck with lame jokes and a plot more predictable than an episode of Power Rangers.
>>
>>63378496

Avoided it for months - watched it Friday, loved it. Fun movie.
>>
>>63378823
give me an example of a lame joke in this movie you FUCK

here's a neat one -> when the russian dude just announces to the chick that their cover is being an engaged couple

-we're now engaged.
-congratulations.
>>
>>63378823
or this scene - >

when they exchange american & russian bugs. how can you call that boring you FUCK, it's fun as hell.
>>
>>63378496
>pretty fantastic
Exaggeration, it was good and fun, honestly better than Spectre yet I don't think it was a commercial success (I don't know honestly, was it?)
>>
>>63378883
Why would I provide one when you have just done so

The whole movie was nothing but quips and bad ones at that.
>>
I loved it. I wish we got fun adventure movies more often. Plus the swedish girl looked beautiful as hell.
>tfw no qt petite gf to dress in sexy 60s fashion for me
>>
>>63378989
>nothing but quips

i guess you appreciate something a bit more low-brow. have this, friend

it looks like it's coming out of his dick dude! his fucking dick man! like he's pissing dude!
>>
File: photo.jpg (102 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
102 KB, 900x900
>>63379021
there's always hope :j
>>
>>63379082
>quips are funny

Please return once you reach the age of 18
>>
>>63379177
why would you want me to return dude? that's silly

and if you fucking pick physical humor as being superior to witty shit, you should watch an adam sandler movie man, and work in construction or some shit.
>>
>>63379339
>witty

There is not a single witty line in the whole movie. It's just a penis-measuring competition between the two guys with them going "Check out this toy/move" and the girl going "MEN". Not to mention using Nazis as the villains and confusing fascists with nazis.
>>
>>63378676
just got to the sandwich part scene
dude it was amazing
>>
>>63379583
>and the girl going "MEN".
Never quite saw that. You sure you didn't watch Expendables 3?
>>
Decent movie, give some laughs and if you don't expect anything particular from it you'll enjoy it for sure
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.