[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Murphy unironically tells to the girl that his favorite film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Love..jpg (114 KB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
Love..jpg
114 KB, 1280x536
Murphy unironically tells to the girl that his favorite film is 2001
How many of you have done something similar? Do you feel ashamed in retrospect?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 746x718
>>63377468

Every time I post on this board
>>
>>63377468
Most people that I talk to don't even know what 2001 is.
>>
>>63377468
I didn't but still almost killed myself over the thought that I might have done it.
>>
There's more layers to it than illustrating that he's not as smart as he thinks he is, as Noe was riffing on 2001 throughout this whole movie. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be self loathing or what, but this movie really solidified that Noe hates his male protagonists.
>>
>>63377682
> I'm not sure if it's supposed to be self loathing or what
I'm inclined to believe he saw a young version of himself in the protagonist.
Maybe he told him to intentionally act badly too - he was Elliott Rodgers tier.
I bet Noe thinks he has left those early years of pretentiousness behind, but joke's on him
>>
>>63377520

This
>>
>Male model guy
>Model girl with le down to earth glasses and ponytail

Man, i knew i doged a bullet right there
>>
what movies are OK to say you like to gerisl?
>>
2001 used to be my honest favorite film a couple years ago. I'm not ashamed of it, it's still a masterpiece.

Also Love was fucking awful.
>>
>>63378079
Tfw i mired at his body throughout the movie
Tfw you will never achieve that Berber-negroid body type
No homo ofc
>>
>>63377468
I have
>My favorite film is 2001
>I haven't seen that one
>Its a movie in space

Change subject, keep dating, fast-forward 3 years later, still together, plans on getting married.

If I wanted to have sex with somebody that likes the same crap as me I would just keep masturbating.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.