[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's that movie where Michelle Rodriguez plays the tough-talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 214x317
What's that movie where Michelle Rodriguez plays the tough-talking no-bullshit badass woman?
>>
>>63374782
Hitch?
>>
>>63374782
Aliums 2?
>>
Are you trying to hate on Michie? It won't work, /tv/ likes her. Go back to 9Tumbeddit.
>>
>>63374782
Fast and the Furious, you fucking plebians.
>>
>>63374782
Its S.W.A.T
Definitely S.W.A.T
>>
>>
TYPECAST
Y
P
E
C
A
S
T
>>
>>63374845
faggot
>>
>>63374782
doesnt she have a penis?
>>
that million dollar baby knock off she starred in
>>
>>63374782
But seriously how weirdly hot was it to see her play that docile house wife clone in the last Resident Evil movie?
>>
>>63374782
LOST

Not a movie, though
>>
What's that movie where Christopher Waltz plays the eloquent, cunning and disturbingly cheerful man?
>>
>tfw no leaked M-Rod lesbian sex tape
>>
>>63374845

You're talking to neo/tv/. They only care about shitting on everything and memes.
>>
Aliens
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 240x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 240x335
>>63375137
>>
>>63375064
kek
>>
Let me try:

What's that movie where Peter Weller plays a robotic policeman?
>>
>>63374782
Honestly MRod is probably one of the few female actors that can play a "bad ass" and I'll buy into it.

Rosario Dawson can pull it off too
>>
>>63375209
Yeah, that's the stuff
>>
>>63374782
I would esé
>>
>>63374782

Fuck off, she's awesome
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.