[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reddit or masterpiece?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: memes.jpg (749 KB, 1200x1777) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
749 KB, 1200x1777
Reddit or masterpiece?
>>
Pretty good tbqh. Not deep, but humorous and action-filled and with memorable characters.
>>
>>63374014
Enjoyable and forgettable, packed with quips and sad moments to give the audience a memorable time at the movies long enough for them to twit that the movie is amazing and then forget about it.

Its a fast food flick and it worked.

>I also didnt mind dat Zoe Zaldana.
>>
>>63374014
tone was all over the place, couldnt decide what demographic it was going for, humor flip flopped from adult to child like a bipolar person, a little too cheesy in some areas, chock full of memes, suspenseful "did the hero die" part even though everyone knows he wont. Reddit/10
>>
FAR from "masterpiece"
but i liked it, and i hate when people excuse themselves by saying "reddit"
>>
It's top tier of Marvel films alongside Iron Man, being the two only legitimately good ones.
>>
>>63374135
the ending with the hand holding shit was pretty bad even for a movie aimed at a younger audience.
>>
Absolute trash
>>
Is it science fiction?
>>
>>63375289
This.

The whole movie was A+ until that part though. They simply left the "let's tie-in with Avengers by putting some famous character in it" and that's awesome. Lots of original characters and environments.
>>
>>63375371
Nah, it's a documentary
>>
All these redditors liking this reddit flick.
disgusting.jpg
>>
>>63374014
Literally Reddit: The Movie
>>
>>63374089

This.
>>
Popcorn flick whether that is good or bad is up to you
>>
File: 1446719812889.gif (2 MB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1446719812889.gif
2 MB, 500x275
I loved this film, I could watch it 20 times in a row.
>>
>>63374014
i liked it... i laughed at the dance off scene the first time i saw it
>>
>Dave bAUTISTa
>>
>>63374014

It's as reddit as you can get

I choke when someone told me it was the best sci fi since a long time.
>>
Damn good flick. Entertaining and fun. no need to treat every movie like it's fucking Citizen Kane
>>
It's entertaining. I'd re-watch it more than I'd re-watch either Avengers movie, to be honest.
>>
it literally used scenes suggested by children.
>>
>>63375495

This. People around here need to get off that faggot horse of theirs once in a while.
>>
>>63375648
Agreed, only when someone is positive towards a movie around here they seem to be proper about it
I guess that's what differs us from reddit, over there, only when they are negative about a movie you know they're being proper
>>
Masterpiece definitely no.
But a good fun movie yes.
>>
>>63375582

Avenger is litteraly poo in the loo the movies. I'd rather gauge my eyes senseless than watch again this piece of crap
>>
Fun characters
No plot (that I can remember)
Terrible action sequences (except for star lord running away and getting caught by various characters at the start)
Reddit sound track
Some funny quips
Over all...kind of forgettable except for " dance off" which was basically making fun of how lame the villain was

Also Bradley Cooper is a shit voice actor, though generally a good regular actor

Like all marvel movie factory films it has very low rewatchability
>>
File: It_1990_Promotional_Poster.jpg (21 KB, 300x439) Image search: [Google]
It_1990_Promotional_Poster.jpg
21 KB, 300x439
literally red IT the movie
>>
Watch it twice. It's shit.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.