[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Mr._Blue.png (88 KB, 261x228) Image search: [Google]
Mr._Blue.png
88 KB, 261x228
Why does he exist?
>>
>>63373402
because his parents had sex and his mom fanny farted him out
>>
File: gan-hardcore-pawn-020313-4_3.jpg (34 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
gan-hardcore-pawn-020313-4_3.jpg
34 KB, 534x401
Looks like the guy from Hardcore Pawn desu
>>
>>63373402
No idea. He has like two lines of dialogue and adds nothing.

I can only assume QT need characters for them to speculate about the fate of back at the warehouse.
>>
IRL that guy was convicted of bank robbery, drug dealing, extortion, armed robbery, and forgery, and later became an author of crime fiction and actor.
>>
>>63373538
That sorta makes sense. I still think he could be conflated with Brown, since they're wondering about him too.
>>
>>63373684
I guess Tarantino couldn't let the chance slip of having an actual bank robber on his film, however small the role would be.
>>
>>63373559
This. He is also John Voight's character in HEAT.
>>
>>63373402
He was the real stone cold gangster on the crew. Mr White was a hothead. Mr Blond a psycho. Mr Brown incompetent. Mr Orange a snitch. Mr Pink a pussay.

The actual protagonist in the flick was Nice Guy Eddie. Joe fucked up.
>>
File: quent_main_1658678a.jpg (81 KB, 620x837) Image search: [Google]
quent_main_1658678a.jpg
81 KB, 620x837
>>63373402
>>63373559
Why did Quentin need to hire a ex-con for the movie?

Tarantino served 8 days in the county jail for traffic violations. He had a lot of experience himself.
>>
>>63373824
This was his first movie
>>
>>63373895
Reservist Dogs came out 1992

Tarantino did his hard time in 80's

So yes. He already had experienced the hard life of being a criminal and a inmate.
>>
>>63373991
Well shit then he should've casted himself as Mr. Brown and Mr. Blue.
>>
>>63374033
he should have casted himself as Mr. Blonde
>>
>>63374114
Realistically he should have replaced every actors face with a mask made from a plaster cast of his own face.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.