[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
warcraft movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
who here HYPE??
>>
how did they make it so... realistic?!
>>
File: Warcraft-Shoulders.jpg (192 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft-Shoulders.jpg
192 KB, 1024x1024
>>63372563
>>
I do like fantasy movies but Im not a WOWfag so I dunno anything about it. just hoping for a good fantasy movie.

gotta be better than the Hobbit
>>
>>63372563
REALER
>>
>>63372556
I wanted to be but the trailer was so bad
Hopefully the next one is better
>>
>>63372662
THAN
>>
>>63372556

This is gonna be super-bad and probably the film least worth watching this year, even worse than all capeshit.
>>
>>63372715
REAL
>>
>>63372746
FARTO!
>>
its gonna be Dungeons and Dragons TV Movie trash.
>>
File: All of a suddaa....jpg (4 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
All of a suddaa....jpg
4 KB, 202x250
>>63372784
I fucking cant

my fuck
>>
>>63372556
The teaser thing killed my hype. Looked pretty bad
>>
>>63372556
>videogame movie
>good
>ever
>>
Gonna bomb so hard
>>
>>63373079
There's no way it can although critics might shit all over it. I think it was just a bad trailer
>>
File: Warcraft-adventures-boxart.jpg (41 KB, 351x454) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft-adventures-boxart.jpg
41 KB, 351x454
will it have the same story as this?
>>
I hope it bombs. It probably wont.

Activision / Blizzard needs shook to its very core, the IP is gold but what they do with it is tragic.
>>
>>63372556
>>63372575
Is that Uther? He doesn't look like he's ready to party
>>
>>63374442
takes place before that
>>
>>63374515
Lothar. Uther comes in the next war
>>
>>63372556
GOD, at what point did they realize they probably needed to save some of that CG budget for the costumes that the actors would need? They probably should have done it all digitally.
>>
>>63372589
It's gonna be awkward and keky, have a few jarringly obvious CGI scenes, shitty, babby's-first-progressive-leanings story.

The main appeal will be the action, but I have a feeling there won't be enough of it and it'll be awkward like all the action scenes we've seen in the trailers.

Honestly, the best a Warcraft/WoW autist could expect is the occasional kick from a neat background reference, like the harvest golems and classic Orc buildings.
>>
Knowing how modern day hollywood is filled with kikes you can expect the orc to fuck the human woman to further push the race mixing agenda.
>>
It looks like shit.
Also it has blacks in it.
>>
>>63372563
How can it be real if wow isn't real
I JUST blew your mind broham
>>
>>63374787
Retard. That orc bitch assassinates the human king.
>>
>>63372575
Looks like Warhammer
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.