[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We want the tumblr audience If they didn't it would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 4713825-untitled-3.jpg (113 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
4713825-untitled-3.jpg
113 KB, 960x540
>We want the tumblr audience

If they didn't it would have been 8/10
>>
>>63371108
instead it's 10/10
>>
Luke Cage is a good looking bull I must say
>>
Jones and Cage have been married in the comics since before tumblr was even around.
>>
Show's pretty mediocre honestly. 4chan is going full hate because the show is hardcore sjw, and I assume tumblr is going full love because it's hardcore sjw, but really, the show falls just under the middle. It's mostly the dialogue that kills it.
>>
>>63371144
There was nothing wrong with Jones X Cage.

But there is something wrong with the shoe-in lesbians, the "all men are evil or useless" shit, the "let's not stop talking about rape after we proved our initial point quite well", and the fact that the show only seems to remember that it's in the MCU 4 times in the 13 episodes.
>>
i hate that actress
>>
>>63371234
Too bad about her face cause her body is great
>>
Jessica Jones taught me that Krysten Ritter can't actually act but that Australian broad from Michael Bay's Transformers can
>>
>>63371271
she also "acts" like shit
>>
>>63371301
>but that Australian broad from Michael Bay's Transformers can
I don't think she's even in the series
>>
>>63371216
>the show only seems to remember that it's in the MCU 4 times in the 13 episodes

I honestly don't mind this, if anything I like it more that way.

What do you think referencing the MCU more would do to make the show better?
>>
>>63371673
DUDE THE GREEN GUY XD
>>
>>63371108
Yeah removing the SJW shit would've totally improved the writing, acting, effects and look of the show.

It's kinda funny to see Marvel TV shows use the same shield that their comics do to protect themseleves from any criticism of their awful work.
>>
>>63371108
>raptor feet
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.