[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chi-raq
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: chiraq[1].jpg (48 KB, 435x650) Image search: [Google]
chiraq[1].jpg
48 KB, 435x650
So should I assume none of you peckerwood plebeians bothered to see this masterpiece this weekend?
>>
>>63370302
i have john cusack on my twitter feed so I might as well have he's been beating that drum so hard.
>>
>>63370302
i actually heard about it for the first time on npr yesterday, i thought it sounded like a gamble. If it got pulled out right, it could be a masterpiece, but it might rely to heavily on its gimmicks.

i haven't seen it yet though, probably wont for a while
>>
>>63370302
HELP WHITE MEN WE NEED YOU TO RUN THINGS TO MAKE US STOP MURDERING EACH OTHER
>>
>>63370433
You forgot to add "DUDE" and "LMAO" in your's sentence friendo
>>
>black film
>appropriates white culture in adapting greek myth

typical.
>>
>>63370587
>ancient greeks
>white
>>
>>63370628
Yes
>>
>>63370628
well they were before they got culturally enriched by the ottomans

its the "mystery" of a lot of ancient cultures. why there were so successful in the past but then turned to shit
>>
No one in the trailer sounded like they're from Chicago
>>
>>63370678
>sounded like they're from Chicago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ8RuVI35lk
>>
>>63370678
If the movie was about actual gangbangers in Chicago, then it would follow 20 min of garbled English followed by 1 min of gunfire, and 9 minutes of black people running for their lives in fear. So basically, a totally different movie
>>
File: accintheplayoffs.jpg (25 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
accintheplayoffs.jpg
25 KB, 240x320
>>63370360
>listening to npr
>>
>>63370987
whats wrong with npr Senpai
>>
File: WhenIGoToEastLansing.jpg (48 KB, 550x376) Image search: [Google]
WhenIGoToEastLansing.jpg
48 KB, 550x376
>>63371011
>he doesn't listen to npr
>>
>>63371062
Y-yes I do. I even us the npr one app when brushing my teeth and shit.
>>
I've lived in Chicago for over 20 years, metro area not the suburbs.

Violence is only a problem if you're black or latino, and even then only if you live on the West or South sides. Niggers like to act tough but they'd never touch you if you're white, they know that if a white boy winds up dead on Ashland their whole block is getting locked up.

It triggers me when outsiders assume that Chicago is Detroit tier and that I have to duck from a driveby on my way to the train. Chicago is literally the best city in the United States after New York if you're white like me.

And if you're not, then fuck you.
>>
>>63371083
>Terry Gross isn't his waifu
>>
>>63371096
I feel the same way and I'm Mexican American. Stick to the north side and it's an amazing city.
>>
>>63371096
>assume that Chicago is Detroit tier
Blame that on chief keef and co's with his trap garbage
>>
>>63371127
>Mexican American

Mexico is already in America.
>>
>>63371193
there is literally no continent named america. youre thinking of the continent of north america.

america by itslef refers to the united states of america but of course you already knew that
>>
>>63371096
New York is a fucking shithole even if you make 100k per year so I can imagine Chicago is similar but with shittier weather.
>>
>>63370331
so
do
i
>>
File: Greek University.jpg (124 KB, 462x716) Image search: [Google]
Greek University.jpg
124 KB, 462x716
>>63370628
>>63370670
>Made fun of Persians for having fair skin
>White
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.